Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagles position change part 2

slicksilverman
    slicksilverman
    Admin

Eagles position change part 2 Empty Eagles position change part 2

Post by slicksilverman

Cb bradley fletcher to fs
    Fletcher is a tweener that played safety in his college days at Iowa. Scouts speculated he would see time at safety in the pros.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post 3/17/2014, 9:11 pm by chrebet1024

gonna have to look at this one after the draft or tomorrow.
    chrebet1024

Post 3/17/2014, 10:45 pm by chrebet1024

This one is gonna be DECLINED also.  Fletcher has never played Safety in the league, college yes but NFL no.

His tackle and hit power atts are descent for a safety.....but still.  I'd like to keep you and TC (division rivals) on an even playing field with both rejections.
    slicksilverman

Post 3/17/2014, 10:46 pm by slicksilverman

Can this be tried again as he gets older?
    slicksilverman

Post 5/4/2014, 12:38 pm by slicksilverman

Back to Try again Bradley Fletcher is now 30 and is losing speed as well as other regression. He is a 6' corner built like a safety. He has a 77 tackle, hit power is in the upper 50s but I still believe he can make the switch to safety despite not having experience playing safety at this level.
    chrebet1024

Post 5/4/2014, 2:31 pm by chrebet1024

Declined...you have Chung and Wolff....no doubt about it, your reasoning is spot on and it does make sense.

But unfortunately the move from CB to S must be a perfect scenario or we open the possibility of all 32 teams trying the same thing and then citing this approval as their guideline.
    slicksilverman

Post 5/4/2014, 3:41 pm by slicksilverman

What do you mean perfect scenario? Patrick Chung will not be an eagle at the start of the season.
    slicksilverman

Post 5/4/2014, 3:49 pm by slicksilverman

http://nesn.com/2013/09/devin-mccourty-jairus-byrds-successful-transitions-from-cornerback-to-safety-may-make-league-take-notice/

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/NFL-cornerbacks-could-fill-teams-safety-shortages-060311

With Chung, 2 time Safety of the year leaving this offseason there will be a huge need to fill. Him getting older and the xp I have spent to turn him into a safety should be enough to make this switch.
    chrebet1024

Post 5/4/2014, 4:03 pm by chrebet1024

Alright you've convinced me.

Because he is 30, 200 lbs, 87 speed and has a 77 tackle....it is APPROVED.

This will still be the hardest switch to make however.

If guys are looking to get speedy CB's at Safety for the hell of it...it won't happen unless it makes complete sense.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 10:48 am