Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playoff Team Roster Infractions PLEASE READ AND FIX

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

Playoff Team Roster Infractions PLEASE READ AND FIX Empty Playoff Team Roster Infractions PLEASE READ AND FIX

Post by chrebet1024

...I don't understand why some guys continuously make the commishes have to check and follow you around like little kids.

Why can't everybody (including some of the "leaders" of the league) follow the rules?

I am going to be a complete son of a bitch starting in Season 4.

Chiefs Infractions:

1. 49 players (1 less of 50)

2. Sherman FB at TE (I can understand this one because we recently changed the rule....now only the #3 TE slot can be filled with a FB or LT.  You can leave this for our game as I could care less, but for the SB please change it.)

3. Commings CB sitting at #2 on FS and SS positions.....why?

Seahawks Infractions:

None (55 players)

Jets Infractions:

None (53 players)

Eagles Infractions:

None (52 players)
    ....although Eagles do have a MLB in their #5 DT slot...It IS a Depth Chart Infraction.

***There are other infractions by guys...but I'm not going through it right now.  This shit ends now.  KNOW THE RULES AND OBEY THEM.  It is disrespectful to the guys who DO the right thing.

Last edited by chrebet1024 on 5/5/2014, 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

deathbyeagle

Post 5/1/2014, 7:23 pm by deathbyeagle

I've been out of playoffs for two days lol. Of course I started dropping players already lol. All guys I would not resign I let go and some guys I knew I'd release to free up cap space. Why wait, same hit either way.
    chrebet1024

Post 5/1/2014, 7:30 pm by chrebet1024

...yeah obviously during the offseason it's fine.

Transaction Log must stop then after reg season.  You're fine.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:29 am