Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Chiefs Suspension (zeemen), please read and accept -- SERVED

BurntCabbage
    BurntCabbage

***Chiefs Suspension (zeemen), please read and accept -- SERVED Empty ***Chiefs Suspension (zeemen), please read and accept -- SERVED

Post by BurntCabbage

Zee I am suspending HB Jamaal Charles for 1 game due to your roster violations.  You need to correct these violations and remove HB Jamaal Charles from your depth chart for your next game.  Failure to do so will result in your removal from the league.  The violations are as follows:

1.) You are short one MLB.  Rules states you must carry a minimum of three and at this point, you have two.

2.) CB Sanders Commings is in the #2 SS and FS spots respectively.  CB's are not allowed in the depth chart at FS or SS per rules.

3.) ROLB Akeem Jordan is at #3 RE.  ROLB's cannot play DE unless they are 3-4 guys used in certain passing/sub situations.  Jordan is a 4-3 guy, which you know since you also have him set at #2 MLB (which ONLY a 4-3 guy can play).

Please accept your suspension by replying "i agree" or something similar.

Last edited by BurntCabbage on 5/20/2014, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 5/15/2014, 9:40 pm by Zeemen

I could use a madden vacation. But he can sit. He had the flu I think

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 3:54 am