Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Red?

Ra-fa_br
    Ra-fa_br

In the Red?  Empty In the Red?

Post by Ra-fa_br

Fans have done nothing but complain aboutthe lack of spending done by 3 year owner Rafa. They've consistantly been wat under the cap, they have yet to make a big splash in the FA market and this season, Cam Newton, Olb Klien, De C. Johnson, Wr T. King, Cb M. Vaugn, Qb Cambell, and Qb Cambell are all heading to open market. They all have the same story, the owner doesnt have the money to give bonuses and as all vetrans they all know the business and want a portion of their contracts garaunteed. All 3 Qb's will leave the Panthers without a qb to speak of... Not a promising outlook for a twam that has finished 8-8 the last 2 seasons. Other owners in the league, some which are in the hall of fame in thw MEFL show no sympathy. "If this guy didnt inherit his weath... Lets just say id never look for him (rafa) for financial advise."

Rafa was contacted numerous rimes and neglectwd to respond but rumors have the Carolina owner trying to sell his house before the bank takes the keys... Are the Panthers next?
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post 6/15/2014, 5:35 pm by chrebet1024

Now check this out....we have a decision to make for M15

Owner or Coach mode?

I personally love owner mode, but I understand why coach mode is so much more simple.  I'm cool with either way we go.

But I'll say this...because we have our owner now...and are solidified...going owner mode wouldn't be such a bad idea for M15.  One of the major reasons it sucked for M25 was because we had SO MUCH TURNOVER in the league.

Post 6/15/2014, 5:40 pm by Pkmn93

Why cant we do both? For those guys who want to make changes to theyre stadium and those who just want to stay simple
    chrebet1024

Post 6/15/2014, 6:10 pm by chrebet1024

Nah I'd rather keep it uniform.  Because coach mode is obviously easier and presents ZERO challenges as opposed to owner mode.
    BurntCabbage

Post 6/15/2014, 7:03 pm by BurntCabbage

Adding coach mode will not fix rafa's problem. If he recreates his character as a coach, then it will blacklist him from the Panthers for the entire next season correct?
    deathbyeagle

Post 6/15/2014, 8:23 pm by deathbyeagle

BurntCabbage wrote:Adding coach mode will not fix rafa's problem.  If he recreates his character as a coach, then it will blacklist him from the Panthers for the entire next season correct?

It would fix rafa's problem cause its only a owner mode glitch. In coach mode u can leave and rejoin a team as many times as you want. MXL does both owner and coach, most pick coach though because of the glitch.

Post 6/15/2014, 8:41 pm by Zeemen

Hey we are a big boy league and try to keep it real and sim as possible. U say keep owners mode make it tough still.

Post 6/17/2014, 6:16 pm by Pkmn93

well are challenging the owner mode or the guys we play every week?
    Ra-fa_br

Post 6/18/2014, 7:01 am by Ra-fa_br

Breaking News:
    MEFL Carolina owner Rafa has taken what little wealth he had left and has been seen spending too much te with Dan Bilzerian. MEFL co commissioner's Chreb and Burnt had no comment but did submit a written press release: "We at te MEFL want to demonstrate a positive image for the league. We hold all owners the highest of standards"

Rafa replied with a post on his twitter with the link for the definition of Dabby and a picture Burnt Cabbage's parking lot "field of dreams"

Highest standards my arse

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:55 pm