Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiders (MikeNYHC) BOOTED

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

Raiders (MikeNYHC) BOOTED Empty Raiders (MikeNYHC) BOOTED

Post by chrebet1024

CowboyMike70 picked his defensive play before I picked my offensive play on EVERY DOWN.  It's a blatant disregard of the rules.

Freaking guy...he was even on the "bad boy list" over at daddyleagues and we gave him a team.
    Share this post on: reddit

BurntCabbage

Post 6/30/2014, 10:23 pm by BurntCabbage

He actually goes by mikenyhc now.....corrected.
    chrebet1024

Post 7/1/2014, 8:17 am by chrebet1024

....time to get that 3rd alias ready....
    The Natural

Post 7/1/2014, 3:09 pm by The Natural

XxmikenyhcxX
    MikeNYHC

Post 7/1/2014, 8:02 pm by MikeNYHC

Ha ha. Sore Fucking loser. I played a sim game. What a fucking sham!
    BurntCabbage

Post 7/1/2014, 8:24 pm by BurntCabbage

I just played you a week or two back. I personally did not have a problem with your gameplay, but you did pick your d before I picked my offensive play EVERY DOWN. That just doesn't fit the mold of our personnel matching rule and overall concept of a strategy league. No hard feelings. We just feel like giving the team to someone who wants to play our style. There are a lot of madden leagues out there and I'm sure there's one that will be a better fit for you. But for the record, I didn't find anything cheesy about your actual gameplay. It was a good game, but I still didn't think it was exactly sim by our standards. I sent this text to Chrebet prior to your chiefs sim.
    Raiders (MikeNYHC) BOOTED Eq6ydc

Then you went and did the same thing to Chrebet and he wasn't good with it. Sorry man.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:23 am