Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Browns and Giants Trade 07/02/14

skyywalker_og
    skyywalker_og

Browns and Giants Trade 07/02/14 Empty Browns and Giants Trade 07/02/14

Post by skyywalker_og

The Browns would like to trade RT Don Barclay 91 overall to the Giants for RB Denard Robinson 82 overall.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post 7/2/2014, 6:23 pm by chrebet1024

Approved
    BurntCabbage

Post 7/2/2014, 7:53 pm by BurntCabbage

Declined. I won't approve until the Giants accept. And even then I don't think I will let the Giants trade right now. He is one sim away from being booted and may not even be here next week. He needs to play his games before worrying about trading. Not gonna approve a trade when there is likely going to be a different owner on Giants soon.
    skyywalker_og

Post 7/3/2014, 12:34 am by skyywalker_og

BurntCabbage wrote:Declined.  I won't approve until the Giants accept.  And even then I don't think I will let the Giants trade right now.  He is one sim away from being booted and may not even be here next week.  He needs to play his games before worrying about trading.  Not gonna approve a trade when there is likely going to be a different owner on Giants soon.

I have a surplus at RT. The Giants can afford to trade their backup HB for a starting RT. It's a swap of backups at positions of need.
    BurntCabbage

Post 7/3/2014, 12:42 am by BurntCabbage

He still has to agree to the deal on this thread. If that happens, I'll make a decision.
    chrebet1024

Post 7/3/2014, 8:02 am by chrebet1024

Skyywalker once both guys approve the deal on the site....then the second Commish to the board can approve it or decline it.

Post 7/3/2014, 3:47 pm by rascrush

i approve. Shit has been crazy last few weeks sorry man burnt u know i have always been a active member in this league hell I have been in it for what 3 or 4 years now. Just my schedule has been kinda tough setting up games were I generally most nights dont get out of work till 11pm that gives me about a 2 or 3 hour window to play my game and thats a window that is to late for some owners. Also scheduling games is a two way street. last week I dont get a text till 2 hours before we advance saying u want to play are game now. Like come on man I know I should be on top of things as well but it should not just be on one person to set up every game. The week before that I put a messege in the chat guess he never saw it but I told him a time I could play guess it was my fault I did not come on here and post it though. I believe i played the 1st two weeks and the two weeks after that just forgot. I have also set up my game for this week. Just dont really appricate that you are coming at me like someone who has not been in this league very activaly for a long time man. If you dont want to let the trade go through so be it but its a trade that works for both of us.
    skyywalker_og

Post 7/3/2014, 11:13 pm by skyywalker_og

So where are we at with this?
    chrebet1024

Post 7/4/2014, 11:33 am by chrebet1024

Approved on my end

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:43 pm