Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jets and Chiefs suspensions, PLEASE READ

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

Jets and Chiefs suspensions, PLEASE READ Empty Jets and Chiefs suspensions, PLEASE READ

Post by chrebet1024

Jets LB Demario Davis suspended for 2 games
    Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles suspended for 2 games

*I tried to pick the two most impactful guys on our teams.  I don't have a stud RB so felt Davis was the guy.  Could've went Wilkerson but I user Davis a ton.

I accept this suspension.  Zee please also accept this suspension.

In our "trading and free agency rules" it states that NO PLAYER can be resigned the same week he was cut.

https://elitemaddenleague.forumotion.com/t265-trading-and-free-agency-guidelines

Despite me updating the guidelines for M15 today....this rule has always been there.

We both broke this rule in Week 1 of the preseason.

I'm going to also check other teams for this violation as well.  This rule helps prevent guys from getting around the salary cap by cutting and resigning to cheaper deals.

Get used to this BC rule violations with rosters, free agency, broadcasting and scouting reports will not be tolerated in M15.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 7/10/2014, 1:58 pm by Zeemen

I agree. Just don't agree with the players. Should be two defensive guys. I have LBers or cbs as good as Davis. Yr sitting a guy that doesn't score Tds while I'm sitting I guy that does. So I say both should have defense or u sit a qb that scores like JC.
    chrebet1024

Post 7/10/2014, 2:15 pm by chrebet1024

Valid point.

I would've chosen a HB accept there's no way my HB is as good as Davis...or as important I should say.  To hurt teams for suspensions I think of "userable" guys. ...and Davis would hurt me the most.

OK will do Wilkerson and Poe then....vastly softening up our defense. Both 90+ ovr guys.
    Ra-fa_br

Post 7/10/2014, 4:25 pm by Ra-fa_br

Should be released: example Dummerville in the NFL
    chrebet1024

Post 7/10/2014, 4:32 pm by chrebet1024

Rafa good point.

Going into M15...there will be "MORE SPECIFIC" suspensions laid out.  Guys do NOT fear the suspensions as much as they should right now.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:35 pm