Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ratings on the franchise

Ra-fa_br
    Ra-fa_br

Team ratings on the franchise  Empty Team ratings on the franchise

Post by Ra-fa_br

Bears 84
    Bengals 84
    Bills 81
    Broncos 90
    Browns 81
    Buccaneers 84
    Cardinals 83
    Chargers 81
    Chiefs 83
    Colts 80
    Cowboys 81
    Dolphins 83
    Eagles 81
    Falcons 80
    49ers 93
    Giants 78
    Jaguars 77
    Jets 80
    Lions 84
    Packers 84
    Panthers 84
    Patriots 84
    Raiders 81
    Rams 83
    Raven 86
    Redskins 79
    Saints 85
    Seahawks 88
    Steelers 80
    Texans 82
    Titans 79
    Vikings 82

These are the true ratings on the franchise
    Share this post on: reddit

slicksilverman

Post 8/26/2014, 7:03 pm by slicksilverman

Yea I thought I was weird I was rated higher on the draft order. Redo order?
    deathbyeagle

Post 8/26/2014, 7:06 pm by deathbyeagle

alteast make it easy and put them in order if u want him to change it. U want the change, do the work lol

Post 8/26/2014, 7:58 pm by titanbrian

I think these overalls reflect the team scheme. If Madden didn't do that then everyone would get confused when the take the Seahawks with the best overall, then play their first game at 88 ovr. And think they did something wrong. So once in a league it shows the scheme based ratings, and how they will be when you pick that team.
    Ra-fa_br

Post 8/26/2014, 8:57 pm by Ra-fa_br

This was from entering into the cfm, nothing scheme based because we were choosing teams,

Kind of like who's on first and what's on second

Post 8/27/2014, 12:40 am by titanbrian

I loaded the same rosters and did a practice, none of these ratings showed up.

Also when choosing the team in cfm, it also has the scheme of every team right below the ratings, maybe so smart people figure out they are scheme based ratings.

Seattle isn't magically the 4th best team after roster update they have the same guys. Same with Oakland, 8 teams didn't become worse than Oakland, none of that seems out of place?
    bu11ze1

Post 8/27/2014, 1:06 am by bu11ze1

*true*
    chrebet1024

Post 8/27/2014, 8:26 am by chrebet1024

titanbrian wrote:I loaded the same rosters and did a practice, none of these ratings showed up.

Also when choosing the team in cfm, it also has the scheme of every team right below the ratings, maybe so smart people figure out they are scheme based ratings.

Seattle isn't magically the 4th best team after roster update they have the same guys. Same with Oakland, 8 teams didn't become worse than Oakland, none of that seems out of place?

Intersting.....I did use "Play Now" for ratings with the roster we are using.

The ratings I used have got to be the better measurement right?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 4:43 am