Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broncos scout (ClaxTKE)

Flybad
    Flybad

Broncos scout (ClaxTKE) Empty Broncos scout (ClaxTKE)

Post by Flybad

Defensive battle for most of the game. I knew it would B a tall order confronting a 90 overall team on their own turf with an 81 overall team. 17-3 Broncos.

Offense: good mix of pass run play calling ran inside and out. Tended to like crossing routes curls or streaks if he though I was in a zone. I was happy to keep that offense to 17 with my defense.

Defense: good mix of man, zone, blitz and drop coverage. Tended to call blitzes on first and second downs. Has some blitz plays that come hard and fast w V. Miller.

My only complaint...the connection was one of the worst I've ever played a game with. Constant lag and glitch.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post 8/29/2014, 7:57 am by chrebet1024

it seems connection across the board right now in CFM is terrible.

Post 8/29/2014, 8:10 am by ClaxTKE

Im wiring in and playing all my games at 20mbps. I have played about 15 games online (i know lol) but have had 0 issue with any other game. This one seemed to be a bit slower than all the other ones. Maybe twitch/broadcasting is slowing down some of the cfm games?
    chrebet1024

Post 8/29/2014, 8:15 am by chrebet1024

ClaxTKE wrote:Im wiring in and playing all my games at 20mbps. I have played about 15 games  online (i know lol) but have had 0 issue with any other game. This one seemed to be a bit slower than all the other ones. Maybe twitch/broadcasting is slowing down some of the cfm games?

...could be the case right now.

I've experienced the same thing.  We'll ditch streaming for the time being if this is the case.
    deathbyeagle

Post 9/4/2014, 8:07 pm by deathbyeagle

Offense:

Running: Didnt run very well, gave up on it early. Tried to use both inside and outside runs but didnt have much success in this game. He even ran peyton manning once for 24 yards. Dont remember any fb dives.

Passing: Very pass heavy and paid the price for it. Threw 6 picks, a few for TDs. Likes the inside routes the most with slants, crosses, drags and posts. Took a few shots on the deep pass, caught one for a TD agasint cover 3. Couple of wr and hb screens in there. Mixed in a few corners and out routes by the TE. He fumbled twice going for extra yardage after the cth.

Defense: Mixed man and zones. Used some zone blitzes. Couldnt stop the run very well outside and inside runs worked effective. He tried heavy blitzing inside but the counters hurt him alot. Likes to bring down a safety into the box. Will try using a DE as well and moves him around at times. 3rd downs he likes man coverage so curls, corners, screens worked well.

Sp Teams: Likes to go cross field from where he cths the ball. Didnt work too well in this game for him, was behind the 20 a good amount.

gg
    deathbyeagle

Post 9/4/2014, 8:07 pm by deathbyeagle

Add ON: Forgot to mention, likes to run the no huddle a lot. Most of the second half was no huddle.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 6:43 am