Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group me ban

Pkmn93

Group me ban Empty Group me ban

Post by Pkmn93

First and foremost,I would like to come out and apologize for my explicit content posted on groupme app to all the core owners of the League. I understand we are all adults and have families. Some of the guys even check into the chat while on work, etc. I apologize for my actions and will make sure to keep such content to my self. I really enjoy taking part in the chat with the rest of you guys and chatting about random events. This type of behavior isn't like me and I am deeply sorry for offending you guys. You guys have kicked me out once before and I should have learned that time. But this indefinite ban by whoever is a wake up call for me. I don't want to miss out on this great league. Once again, I apologize. Sorry guys.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 9/1/2014, 6:22 pm by Zeemen

I'm not sure what was said but that was a kickass apology and I'd think you would be let in again at some point.

Post 9/1/2014, 7:26 pm by Pkmn93

I actually posted a portrait of the Jennifer Lawrence nudes.. Thanks for the input.

Post 9/1/2014, 7:36 pm by Zeemen

Must be tony was offended bc it was a naked babe and not a man. Chrebet has to protect the league so if someone is offended then punishment will come.

Post 9/1/2014, 7:38 pm by Pkmn93

Zeemen wrote:Must be tony was offended bc it was a naked babe and not a man. Chrebet has to protect the league so if someone is offended then punishment will come.
    LOL
    chrebet1024

Post 9/1/2014, 7:42 pm by chrebet1024

pkmn..talk to cabbage.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 5:20 am