Sxy Rxy

Helldawg66

Sxy Rxy

Post by Helldawg66

Well I'm putting this one down as "I beat myself".

Offense- Still thinks he has Larry Fitzgerald. Constant deep bombs to Torrey and Steve Smith. Things like crosses/posts/fades/streaks. Didn't use his tightends at all which is like the opposite of what he normally does. I was credited with 9 "pass deflections". I counted about 14 if you include what bounced off my players' backs and legs. I could have easily had 10 picks in this game. (Fuck your sliders because I don't see how Webb picks me off while hitting a guy and Polamalu/Cortez/Timmons both have 2 drops untouched in the numbers) the few other incompletions that aren't accounted for in this were just off passes or the qb was hit. To Rx's credit he ran a lot more than he usually does even though it didn't work. He had a very strong mix of the types of runs called. He still needs work at reading defenses but is a little better. He thought I was in man when he threw his deep routes, I was actually in a lot of Cover 4 against him because I know his tendencies for that. I blitzed heavier than I usually do but didn't get any penetration. Use disguises and fuck with his head.

Defense- Used Ravens base playbook. Is going to develop a custom. Gave him some ideas for that. Standard mix of man/zone/blitz. No overly favoring anything. Matched well. He's a lot better on defense than he used to be but can be tricked if you motion and use the right packages. Figure that out on your own......bitches.

Spt- HE RESIGNED JUSTIN TUCKER FOR LIKE 7 YEARS AND 26 MIL CAN WE PLEASE MAKE FUN OF THIS.
Other than that usual special teams play.
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on 9/2/2014, 6:11 pm by titanbrian

Lol, Justin tucker. .......wonder what my kickers contract looks like

Post on 9/2/2014, 6:52 pm by chrebet1024

*Disclaimer*

TitanBrian was called to the carpet for too many long term deals last year.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 8/18/2017, 10:28 am