Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Agent Draft Schedule, PLEASE READ (Start Of Season)

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

Free Agent Draft Schedule, PLEASE READ (Start Of Season) Empty Free Agent Draft Schedule, PLEASE READ (Start Of Season)

Post by chrebet1024

Ok here we go.....First off, EVERYBODY THAT IS NOT IN THE LEAGUE, needs to get in there ASAP.

Once in the League...continue to NOT SIGN ANY FREE AGENTS.

The League Name and Password will again be sent to you in a PM right now.  Cabbage did send all the invites out again tonight (aside from 3 guys who still are yet to be connected to PSN)

Schedule for Free Agent Draft, Free Agency and Start of Season

--Deadline to Submit your Free Agent Draft List:
    Wednesday, 11/20/13 by 8 pm et.

***Please Send List to chrebet1024 in a personal message on THIS Website.  The Free Agent Order is below (going in reverse order of Team OVR Ratings).  ***Depending on WHERE you are in the draft is HOW MANY guys you should include in your list.  ITS UP TO YOU GUYS.  If you DON'T cover yourself and you entire list gets TAKEN, then you will NOT get a player.  Send big lists if you are drafting later in round.

--Deadline to Sign your 1 drafted player:
    Thursday, 11/21/13 by 8 pm et.

***You will have a full 24 hours to sign the 1 guy that you drafted.

--Start of Free Agency:
    Thursday, 11/21/13 at 10 pm et
    ***We will have a "Free Agency Frenzy" of 1 Hour prior to start of season.  MAKE SURE YOU CUT YOUR PLAYERS DOWN TO 53 by 11 pm et

--Start of Regular Season:
    Thursday, 11/21/13 at 11 pm et.

***We will SIM through the preseason with injuries OFF at this time.  Please make sure you are down to 53 players at this time.  At 11 pm et on Thursday Night we may start playing our games, with Advance to Week 2 coming on Sunday night at 10 pm et.  Weekly Matchup threads for Week 1 will come out soon.

FA Draft Order:
    Team--OVR

Jags 72
    Bucs 73
    Raiders 74
    Bills 75
    Cards 75
    Browns 76
    Rams 76
    Vikings 76
    Eagles 77
    Jets 77
    Steelers 77
    Titans 77
    Chargers 78
    Giants 78
    Lions 79
    Panthers 79
    Redskins 80
    Texans 80
    Dolphins 82
    Cowboys 83
    Bears 84
    Falcons 85
    Bengals 86
    Colts 86
    Ravens 86
    Saints 86
    Chiefs 87
    Packers 87
    Pats 88
    49ers 89
    Broncos 90
    Seahawks 90

good luck everybody, any questions please feel free to reach out to either Cabbage or myself.  thanks.

Last edited by chrebet1024 on 11/23/2013, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

rch08

Post 11/18/2013, 8:32 pm by rch08

Cool sounds good to me, I will send you my list as soon as I can.
    chrebet1024

Post 11/19/2013, 2:31 pm by chrebet1024

UPDATE

When you go to the Transactions on the PS4....you will see there have been a couple signings

the ONLY 2 eligible signing are Ed Reed to the Jets and Ricky Sapp to the Texans.

Peterman, Spikes and Caldwell were signed by the CPU.

ALL 3 guys are still ELIGIBLE To be picked up in the FREE AGENT DRAFT.

Also, if you are somebody that submitted your list to me already, you CAN RE-EDIT THOSE LISTS....UP UNTIL THE DEADLINE....IF you see another addition to the Free Agency that you'd like to take advantage of.

...for instance....the Vikings just DROPPED Jared Allen.  Some might want to include him on your lists.

Because I couldn't regulate DROPS in the league, we will just do it this way...in which the LAST LIST you submit to me BEFORE the deadline hits TONIGHT, WILL BE YOUR LIST.  So keep an eye on guys that get dropped.

thanks.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:23 pm