Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC vs Seahawks

aragorn313

DC vs Seahawks Empty DC vs Seahawks

Post by aragorn313

In the 4th quater with under 4 minutes to go the Seahawks were stopped by inches from gaining a 1st down at his own 48 yard line while up 10-6. After seeing him lineup in goalline formation I paused the game and messaged him several times alerting him that going for it on 4th down at this spot on the field was against the rules. After exhausting my pauses and burning a time out he did not reply and proceeded to QB sneak out of goaline formation for the 1st down and tacked on 3 more points.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 9/9/2014, 9:49 pm by ClaxTKE

If I'm reading it right and that he was up 10-6 and went for it then that sounds like typical cheesy unsim play from Seahawks.

Some people just aren't meant for a sim league. Sorry to hear that it happened to you.
    chrebet1024

Post 9/9/2014, 10:02 pm by chrebet1024

Ok, thanks Aragorn. It'll be looked at.
    deathbyeagle

Post 9/9/2014, 10:05 pm by deathbyeagle

As I said before, I dont care, id do it again over and over.

Situation right or wrong according to the "rules"

- My guy caught a first down(3 to 4 yards past the line. His player hit me and tackled my guy right on the line backwards. No stick, no nothing. To anyone who knows any football that is a first down, EA is dumb and dont. So any "sim" player would say, oh dam yea that was clearly a first. So I really dont give a fuck if you like it or not. I did it, I live with it, and Id do it again. I got a suspension which is fine. But id still do it. We care oursleves a sim league, then owners should step up and do what is right. Clearly a first down, so it was right.

See the play for yourself. http://www.twitch.tv/deathbyeagle/b/566982176

Go to 38:38 in the game. Rule or no Rule I made the right call in my mind and thats all I care about.

Post 9/9/2014, 10:10 pm by ClaxTKE

If you'd do it again regardless of the rules you've gotta go.

That's BS that you did that, no excuses.
    chrebet1024

Post 9/9/2014, 10:53 pm by chrebet1024

DBE....when you collect 32 owners that do not need rules in place to keep things running the right way....then let me know.

At that time, we can say "forget the rules," because everybody is trustworthy enough to actually scrap the rules and things won't get out of control.  But, not all 32 guys in this league have that football mind needed for it.

But, we all know that's not reality.

There will always be instances where a good football decision goes against the rules of a league.  It's impossible for it to not happen.

On a separate note....it does bring up the possibility of cutting the gameplay rules back a little bit...giving guys a little more freedom (If we do trust all 32 guys in the league).  Because this situation is a realistic situation to go for it....being at midfield.

But at the same time....it's a GOOD thing for owners not be allowed to go for it.  It allows for better games as the possibility increases that the other team can come down and score.  Rather than the team "Ahead" in the game capping the game off.

Post 9/10/2014, 12:24 am by aragorn313

Seems like he thinks the rules dont apply to him and hes unapologetic for delibertly and full knowingly breaking a rule. Even if we go with the logic of a bad call, does that not happen in the NFL? Sometimes refs give a favorable or unfavorable spot. Everyone deals with it, the fact you think that your above the rules and shouldnt have to deal with what we all deal is just astounding to me. Can you say self entitlement, like your better than the other members of this league? How this guy is allowed to stay in a sim league is beyond me and calls into question my confidence in having games with no cheese. Anytime someone sees fit to adjust the rules because it benefits them then whats the difference from a lobby gm? Sim is simulation of what happens in real life of the game as closely as possible. BAD SPOTS HAPPEN IN THE REAL NFL, thats the definition of SIM and this guy is pure cheese in a can. Hes got the best tm in the game and he still needs to cheat? Everyone complains about scheduling with him, his gameplay, not sure how hes still pulling these antics.
    deathbyeagle

Post 9/10/2014, 8:15 am by deathbyeagle

Best part is you have your view, I have mine so I dont have to give a rats ass bout your view because u are just some guy on the other side of a wire. Same as I am to you. Its done, its over, I slept on it and honestly, Id still do it again looking at the film. Ive known u for a quite a while actually, and knowing u ur going to have fun in the nfc east. GL in ur season.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 5:39 am