Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fireice week5

Pkmn93

Fireice week5 Empty Fireice week5

Post by Pkmn93

Offense: How the hell is Dexter Mccluster a RB? That's my question. I was like who is this speedy little fucker who torced my defense for over 150 yards strictly off outside runs and pitches? If I recall we did play last season in the divisional round. Glad to see he can still pick apart my 3rd string defense. Had a few gimmick plays here and there, I felt like I seen it all before in Madden 25 lol Regardless, one specific play his WR leaped over my FS for a huge 3rd down conversion for about 40 yards or something. He doesn't hesitate to throw deep to Kendall Wright. Make sure you have speed at CB or you can get burnt like I did. Hot routes a lot.

Defense: Doesn't do a lot of man. But on big 3rd down conversions he will play more DBs than necessary against your personnel. Likes to user the MLB if you have a receiver cutting across the field he will always go that way, picked me off 3 times from this.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 9/10/2014, 3:35 am by Pkmn93

Oh, I forgot he likes to run hurry up offense when he is gonna run the ball so you don't make adjustments.
    Video link: http://www.twitch.tv/peralesrk9/b/567082976