Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panthers(rafa)

deathbyeagle
    deathbyeagle

Panthers(rafa) Empty Panthers(rafa)

Post by deathbyeagle

Offense:

Running: Likes the read option plays and shovel plays in the Gun and a few pistol. Will run Cam so I spied him all game with a DE after QB contain option didnt do crap. Will go both outside and inside running but u knida know which is coming with the HB he has in place. Coughed up the ball a few times.

Passing: Mostly underneath routes in drags, slants, slant/crosses. Had a few curl routes and a few tries deep. Overall good pocket presences. Didnt over throw many balls if any. No Hb screens used that I remember.

Defense: Cover 3 base most of the game. If its a zone blitz its a cover 3 version. Cover 3 sky etc was heavy used. I kinda saw this on his last gm but tons of drops with recs. Users a OLB or DT, When hes a DT the DT comes in untouched most of the time. Screens hurt him in the end. I tried passing more guessing cover 3 but once i did start running it opened up the passing more on curl flat, comebacks, etc.

Sp Teams: Norm like anyone.

gg
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is 4/18/2024, 11:25 pm