Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadcasting Games Progress

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

Broadcasting Games Progress Empty Broadcasting Games Progress

Post by chrebet1024

Eventually there will be written penalties for not broadcasting your games and failing to adhere to your responsibility as the Road team.  Right now we are going to be very lenient in this area for the first week or 2 because it is a big change in Madden Franchise Guidelines when compared to PS3.

Everybody is doing a great job so far on it though.

Remember this, it is ULTIMATELY up to each individual owner to STAY INVOLVED on the website and pay attention to the "weekly matchup threads" to see if there are any games currently being played or will soon be played so they can view them.  My advice to you is also to hit the "follow" button on ustream for each team owners "username" so you can set up automatic email notifications when a game goes live. That helps out tremendously.  I get a notification straight to my phone thru email and can view the game from my phone if I wish with the ustream app.

Remember, the only responsibility is the Road team to broadcast the game through ustream and announce the "game start time" in weekly matchup threads, that's it.  Everything else is up to the viewer, to find the ustream username in our "owners contact info" and search for it through ustream.

....we ask 1 final thing though.  We choose ustream in hopes for us to ONLY USE USTREAM FOR MEFL GAMES.  This way Twitch is still there for all of us for any of our OTHER gaming/streaming needs.  This way when we follow somebody on ustream and an email notification comes to us notifying that a "game is going live," that it IS AN MEFL GAME, and not some random thing you are broadcasting.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 3:06 pm