Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chiefs Bengals Suspensions

Ra-fa_br
    Ra-fa_br

Chiefs Bengals Suspensions  Empty Chiefs Bengals Suspensions

Post by Ra-fa_br

Qb Stephens 8 games for KC.
    And 6 games for Wr S. Guy
    For:
    Game Play Running to balance out ratio and it seemed like running it up. Run to pass ratio was 35 to 6 while it counted. This is way too imbalanced. Got to mix up runs more and also must learn when to 'finish' the game with kneeling and respecting your opponent. Also running it up is never not tolerated.
    No streaming
    No Archiving

Jbell
    2 games Qb Narcisse for picking plays before offense and calling punt return as a defensive play on second down.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 3/31/2015, 10:57 am by j_bell12

My bad. Frustrated at the time. I'll bench him.

Post 3/31/2015, 2:53 pm by Coop3266

Ra-fa_br wrote:Qb Stephens 8 games for KC.
    And 6 games for Wr S. Guy
    For:
    Game Play Running to balance out ratio and it seemed like running it up. Run to pass ratio was 35 to 6 while it counted. This is way too imbalanced. Got to mix up runs more and also must learn when to 'finish' the game with kneeling and respecting your opponent. Also running it up is never not tolerated.
    No streaming
    No Archiving

Jbell
    2 games Qb Narcisse for picking plays before offense and calling punt return as a defensive play on second down.

"Never not tolerated" nice double negative bro. If he's going to sit in man coverage all game I'm going to take advantage. How about punishing him for being unbalanced on defense. His Man to Zone ratio was unsim.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 12:11 pm