Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaguars vs Titans

ddarrendd
    ddarrendd

Jaguars vs Titans Empty Jaguars vs Titans

Post by ddarrendd

Me and Jaguars starting playing game that was very laggy made it to almost end of fist quarter and lost connection he up 21-0. Next game we start playing he says I have give him free points based off laggy previous game. I pause check for a rule that says that see no rule for it. I tell him that I do not see a rule for it and we continue to play. First offensive play I throw an interception on my own 25 yard line. He drives the 25 yards and scores. All is good. Then I get ball back drive the field 80 yards for a score. Still all is good. Then ball is back in his control and he goes 3 and out and punts. Still all is good. I get ball back at about 30 yard line I drive the field until about his 30 yard line and convert a 3rd down there and he immediately quits the game and blows my cell with texts.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post 12/22/2013, 12:46 pm by chrebet1024

I've spoken with Amazin about what happened here.

There are "Disconnect Guidelines."  If the 2 owners cannot work on a solution themselves (and spotting points can be a possible solution) then it goes to commish for a resolution.

In this case I decided to have them replay the game.

Bottom line is this.....SOMETIMES YOU WILL GET SCREWED.  But you can NEVER quit a game.  Amazin is now on Auto Pilot for this game as he is suspended for this game.

All disconnects must be reported to me as well, so as the count grows higher, we know which guys have more issues then the next.

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 2:40 am