Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important, Please Respond

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

Important, Please Respond Empty Important, Please Respond

Post by chrebet1024

As I gather Ustream Usernames....they will be updated to the OWNERS CONTACT INFO.

Last edited by chrebet1024 on 11/27/2013, 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post 11/19/2013, 10:24 pm by chrebet1024

Ok Everybody....First off I will apologize for this "Flip Flop," but we must go with Ustream and not Twitch...

The reason is because you cannot edit the "Stream Delay" for either provider (ustream or twitch) unless you pay.....Utream's Stream Delay is consistently a longer one. And for our purposes, will work much better.  Also a lot of the features compared to twitch are pretty nice.  I feel its much easier to see WHO is viewing your streams and a much easier way to RECORD the streams at Ustream.

Another reason for the switch, is we now can use Ustream for ALL MEFL Broadcasts...and still allow everybody to use the more popular Twitch (for gamers) for EVERYTHING ELSE THEY DO ON PS4.  This will allow for organization and keep the Ustream channel/broadcast names to remain default and easy to search.

Can EVERYBODY please reply to this message OR text me your USTREAM user name as soon as possible.
    --Please set up a USTREAM ACCOUNT on your PS4 and DO NOT EDIT THE CHANNEL NAME AT ALL.
    Please create your username as close as possible as your PSN.  Use the same as PSN, but if it's taken than be as close as possible.

It will AUTOMATICALLY title your stream "crebet1024's PS4 Live Show."  This is how we search for live games.  By the Owner's Username.  It'll be a whole easier than having everybody title the game manually.

And by having everybody's Ustream User name with the contact info.....we're in business.

I know doing all this stuff is a tedious process, but it will all be worth it.

Last edited by chrebet1024 on 11/20/2013, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Post 11/19/2013, 11:22 pm by rascrush

So I am a lil confused is this something we have to do.
    chrebet1024

Post 11/19/2013, 11:30 pm by chrebet1024

next time you guys are in a game on PS4 (playing the cpu, doesn't matter).....do this:

1.  Pause the Game and hit the SHARE BUTTON on your controller
    2.  It will give you 3 options.  SELECT "Broadcast Game" option on the right. 
    3.  Then choose USTREAM
    4.  Then it will ask you to CREATE AN ACCOUNT or LOGIN.  This is where you CREATE AN ACCOUNT
    5.  Create your NEW ACCOUNT RIGHT FROM PS4 (you never even have to go to the computer for this
    6.  Make your username THE SAME as your PSN.  OR if taken, as close as possible, and then let me know what it is as we will add everybody's Ustream Username to the "Owners Contact Info."
    7.  It will then take you to the Broadcast game screen where it will TITLE the broadcast "rascrush's PS4 Live Show."  Leave that there and just go to the bottom and select BROADCAST GAME.

...that's it.

...and you only have to do that once.  It will SAVE your ustream information and everytime you are the HOME TEAM of a game in MEFL, you need to broadcast the game right before you start.  Once the information is saved, it takes 10 seconds to do.  This along with putting the GAME START TIME in the weekly matchup thread will be the only requirements.  See the new updated "Scheduling Requirements."

If anybody has any questions, text me and I'll walk you through it.
    rch08

Post 11/20/2013, 11:30 am by rch08

Here is my USTREAM user name its the same as my PSN RCH08... Also I noticed on the teams above it has my name on the niners, Im the redskins in this league and niners in the fantasy league.

Post 11/20/2013, 1:18 pm by WC2012

My ustream account is Westside_Charles, my ustream username was already taken.

Post 11/20/2013, 3:38 pm by Guest

Ok
    TightJeanDad

Post 11/20/2013, 4:24 pm by TightJeanDad

UStream is TightJeanDad
    chrebet1024

Post 11/22/2013, 12:34 am by chrebet1024

bump...please get me your Ustream Username asap.  Text to me if you wish.
    chrebet1024

Post 11/22/2013, 1:25 am by chrebet1024

furthermore.......once we do get all the Ustream Usernames on File....and we get a little bit along in the process, then this will happen too:

we can ALL "Follow" eachother on Ustream.  This will send an automatic email straight to your phone WHEN A GAME GOES LIVE.

I just got a notification email saying that "SDchargers" has just gone live.  I went on to check it out and he's playing a game against a buddy.

It's going to be a very easy and worth-while process once we get all these usernames CREATED and put ON FILE.

Post 11/22/2013, 7:49 pm by titanbrian

My ustream name is titanbrian, cant see myself sitting around watching someone else play a game, but whatever floats your boat. maybe I'll become famous,lol

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 3:00 am