Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat, PLEASE READ

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

Chat, PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Chat, PLEASE READ

Post by chrebet1024

I'm getting the itch to change chat back to our website instead of contuining with GroupMe.

Reason:
    It will be embedded right on the home screen.  This will hopefully promote more football talk within the league, instead of using GroupMe which feels so far away from madden sometimes.

A lot of guys are used to the forumotion chat, and while its not the best, it will be structures within our site.  ALSO will allow embedding and chat right on tour MEFL TV sections.

...basically, I'm making the change I'm both leagues unless I hear some good reasons on why not to.

What's everyone think?
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post 11/15/2014, 6:16 pm by chrebet1024

We're gonna stay groupme.

It is the best.  And is the best for mobile, which a lot of guys take advantage of.

My ONLY motivation was to get people back more to our league specifically....talking more about league specific things, watching more games, etc.

Also, Daddy Leagues being synced with it is a pretty cool feature too.  Embedding chats, or having a popup on the website is nice...BUT you can always manipulate your windows to fit your entire screen.

For example:
    Chat, PLEASE READ - Page 2 A10

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 10:59 am