Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colts Falcons trade proposal - APPROVED

Flybad
    Flybad

Colts Falcons trade proposal - APPROVED Empty Colts Falcons trade proposal - APPROVED

Post by Flybad

Colts trade QB A. Luck 26 yo and the Colts 2nd Rnd pick in the up coming draft

Falcons trade CB D. Trufant 25yo and the Falcons 1st rnd draft pick in the up coming draft

Colts approve this deal
    Share this post on: reddit

Yeah Dog

Post 12/4/2014, 10:06 pm by Yeah Dog

Accept
    chrebet1024

Post 12/4/2014, 10:09 pm by chrebet1024

Oh baby...approved on my end.
    BurntCabbage

Post 12/5/2014, 11:19 pm by BurntCabbage

I hate this trade. This player would never ever be traded irl. In fact almost every team in the NFL would pick him if they had the first pick in a redraft. Luck is not a player that gets traded without fans killing the owner and staff. Flybads head should be in a guillotine right now with the city of Indianapolis ready to drop the blade........

Approved
    BurntCabbage

Post 12/5/2014, 11:23 pm by BurntCabbage

13 million dollar cap hit for the Falcons too.....
    bu11ze1

Post 12/6/2014, 12:20 am by bu11ze1

BurntCabbage wrote:I hate this trade.  This player would never ever be traded irl.  In fact almost every team in the NFL would pick him if they had the first pick in a redraft.  Luck is not a player that gets traded without fans killing the owner and staff.  Flybads head should be in a guillotine right now with the city of Indianapolis ready to drop the blade........

Approved

neither would 99 ovr kaepernick Smile
    Ra-fa_br

Post 12/6/2014, 9:34 am by Ra-fa_br

or Revis

Post 12/6/2014, 9:58 am by shooter8175

or alshon jeffrey
    ddarrendd

Post 12/6/2014, 10:10 am by ddarrendd

Ra-fa_br wrote:or Revis
    Revis was traded pretty recently...if memory serves correctly lol
    Flybad

Post 12/6/2014, 10:56 am by Flybad

I hated to do it to. This is my first trade in just over 2 seasons. I tried to win with the Colts original roster to try and keep the integrity of the "default" part of this league. but after 2 seasons, missing the playoffs the first and looseing by 1 in the wild card of the 2nd I felt a change was necessary. Historically I have done well with lesser QB's so unfortunately for the integrity of the Colts Trading Luck gave me the biggest bang for my buck. There are only 2 guys I care to resign at the end of this season and I'm in a good place with $ so it's t perfect time to absorb the cap hit.

So Indy better hold on dropping that blade at least for 2 seasons because I have 2 first Rnd draft picks coming up. I gave them 2 seasons, trying to keep the integrity of the "Colts," they can give me 2 seasons of letting me head coach.

I'm w you cabbage. I hate this trade...just wish things had turned out better, I never would have compelled to do it.
    chrebet1024

Post 12/6/2014, 3:41 pm by chrebet1024

bu11ze1 wrote:
    BurntCabbage wrote:I hate this trade.  This player would never ever be traded irl.  In fact almost every team in the NFL would pick him if they had the first pick in a redraft.  Luck is not a player that gets traded without fans killing the owner and staff.  Flybads head should be in a guillotine right now with the city of Indianapolis ready to drop the blade........

Approved

neither would 99 ovr kaepernick Smile

Kaepernick sucks in real life.  His contract is what makes it difficult for him to trade..BUT in madden you can get away with it...and check out his throwing attributes.  Not great.

If we start making up "no trade lists" for certain players....then....when does it end?  Should we just not make any trades at all?  I'm all for having guidelines in place, but not telling guys they can't trade studs when they're good, solid owners of this league.  We're the GM's of our own teams, and this ISN'T real life.

I would love to have Luck and probably wouldn't trade him myself.  But, to play a little devil's advocate...check out his accuracy numbers:  88, 84 and 83...again, not great, just Like Kaepaernick.

Stand up if you thought Robert Griffin III would EVER LEAVE Washington two years ago?

Well guess what? ...it's about to happen in real life.

So let's get off our "old fashioned crappy ideas" about what Madden should be like.  The 2 player max stops a TON of stuff and works great.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:22 am