Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Bowl XI Champions - Texans

BurntCabbage
    BurntCabbage

Super Bowl XI Champions - Texans Empty Super Bowl XI Champions - Texans

Post by BurntCabbage

Congratulations Flybad. Job well done.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 8/22/2013, 11:01 am by Zeemen

I'm sure fly will have a great write up. Best game if madden in 10 years. Great playing man. Didn't see the same play twice on Offense which can only mean lots of plays on D. Thanks for blitzing me as well it's part of football and yet I rarely see it. But great job all of our labbing paid off well. Sucks that we only sued each other 2 times in 7 seasons but it was fun for me to play you and that team of yours. You are also one of the best user control safety's I've played against. See you next season bro. Also congrats on your first title and running the table. It's a great feeling.
    Flybad

Post 8/22/2013, 2:14 pm by Flybad

The 17-1 San Fransisco 49ers squared of against the 18-0 Houston Texans in a Super Bowl matchup for the ages.  For 1 owner a fourth championship, for the other a perfect season and first championship.  Here's how it all went down.

The coin toss was won by the Texans who elected to kick.  3 plays into the 49ers first possession the 49ers took a shot at the WR D. Jackson, CB A. Russ matchup with a deep pass.  Pressure on RG3 caused the ball to B under thrown and CB A. Russ came away with the INT.  The Texans first possession squandered the turn over and resulted in a punt.  The 49ers, feeling that WR D. Jackson was not getting the respect that he deserved (Safty help) tested CB A. Russ again, this time resulting in a 75 yard TD pass.  The Texans, not to B outdone, made the 49ers pay for their own lack of respect for WR J. Jones.  Beating CB W. Orange deep for a 71 yard TD strike.  Approximately 8 plays into the 49ers 3rd possession, the eventual Super Bowl MVP SS C. Godfrey intercepted a pass and returned it for a 60 yard TD.  End of the 1st QTR 14-7 Texans.  

The 2nd Qtr was all 49ers, out scoring the Texans 17-3, with TD's to WR D. Young and HB F. Jones.  The Texans offense was dominated by the 49ers defense imposing their will after SS K. Dawkins caused HB M. James to fumble and sidelining the league rushing leader with a bruised chest.  End of the Half 24-17 49ers.

In the 3rd Qtr, after an inspirational pep talk by coach Rusty Trombone, the Texans took control.  Dispite an interception by QB T. Pryor to CB J. Haden, the 49ers squandered the turn over by an ill advised pass from RG3, picked of by CB S. smith.  The Texans scored on another WR J. Jones TD and a FG.  The Texans defense was stout, shutting the 49ers offense out.  End of third QTR 27-24 Texans.

Both teams defenses continued to impose their will well into the fourth QTR until the 49ers put up their first TD in the 2nd half, with another devastating pass to WR D. Jackson.  The next Texans possession ended with an INT to SS K. Dawkins.  The 49ers converted the turn over into 3 pts.  Leaving the Texans 5 min to score a TD.  QB T. Pryor connected on a 25 yard TD pass to WR K. Britt, thus presenting coach Rusty Trombone with the biggest decision of his career: Settle for the tie and possibly OT with the best team and coach in EDGFL? Or Go for 2, put the pressure on him and play some f#%$&!? Defense?  HB M. James having just returned from his injury was called upon to get the job done.  What looked like a run commit in the wrong direction left a wide open path for HB M. James to the end zone.  Needing only a FG to win the 49ers started their drive, but it was not to be for the 3 time Super Bowl winning Zeemen.  RG3 threw his 4th INT of the game into the open arms of Super Bowl MVP SS C. Godfrey, thus secureing possession, the perfect 19-0 season and the first Super Bowl for Flybad!

Great game man.  One of the most SIM games I have ever played.  Definatly the hardest mental challenge I have had in video football.  You really do it all well.  You can pressure the QB, you know how to utilize all defenses, your user skills are of the charts, your an acceptional runner and your the second best passer in the league.  Lol. You my friend are a nightmare on all aspects of the game.  Wow, now i know what you felt like after you won your perfect season's.  Thanks for an awesome game!
    solman75

Post 8/22/2013, 7:15 pm by solman75

Congrats Flybad!!!! You really deserve it bro....you are a hell of a baller and im glad ive had the privilege to ball with you....see you in madden 25 bro!!!!!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 11:36 pm