Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathbyeagle.....what?!

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

Deathbyeagle.....what?! Empty Deathbyeagle.....what?!

Post by chrebet1024

http://daddyleagues.com/MEFL

DBE....6 TD's from Doug Martin against the CPU?

What happened here?

....and Jamaal Charles has 15 TD's already.  I gotta start looking hard at these box scores again.

no doubt both backs are great...but damn.
    Share this post on: reddit

deathbyeagle

Post 3/31/2014, 5:01 pm by deathbyeagle

Sorry cpu really sucked. I actually ran 5 diff hbs, 3 of them had over 100 yards each,even threw some passes. Martin sat the entire 2nd half, so all those tds were first half. I had to even start punting in the redzone to not score anymore points.
    chrebet1024

Post 3/31/2014, 5:35 pm by chrebet1024

damn.

Guys let this be a warning...for example.  Death is one of the best SIM guys in the league...and shit like this does happen....intentionally or intentionally.

I hate a league filled with suspensions...but it's a must sometimes.

Everybody be careful.

Post 4/1/2014, 12:06 pm by Zeemen

Ya Jamal Charles plays until half time bad icky each game not much more I can do I at least have to make sure game is won. I clearly see yr point and if he is scoring in blowouts in 3'rd and forth quarter then absolutely. In my last two games I think I had 35 and 31 at half time so I basicly can't and don't throw for the 3'rd and 4th quarters. I can pull him before halftime but that seems a bit ridiculous and not sim. I'm not sure what else to do with him. Just keep sitting him after halftime I guess.
    BurntCabbage

Post 4/1/2014, 12:55 pm by BurntCabbage

I have never had any issues with having to sit any of my players because they were approaching record breaking stats midway through the season.
    chrebet1024

Post 4/1/2014, 3:12 pm by chrebet1024

Lol at cabbage....yeah zee I understand u know that. And I'm not saying ur doing anything wrong either. I'm prolly just being overly critical. 15 in 5 games is just nuts.
    chrebet1024

Post 4/1/2014, 3:14 pm by chrebet1024

....somewhat like cabbage I won't ever run into that problem either.....BC I have a goal line back. Bernard is not at the level of Charles.....and I use Blumberg at the goalline.

Post 4/1/2014, 4:44 pm by Zeemen

Ya Charles is 99 speed. 98 agil.  98 acc 97 elu   And like 81 catch so one miss tackle and he's gone. I've never had a back like him either. The negative to him is I totally get 12 oass attempts per game so not cool but it's one or the other I guess. Funny he doesn't seem to score 3 Tds against the jets he is a play off bum
    chrebet1024

Post 4/1/2014, 5:05 pm by chrebet1024

....lol...well he'll get his chance this year...hopefully.  We got some serious AFC competition.....

...and you had Kellen Clemens in last year's game.

Post 4/2/2014, 12:51 pm by SDchargers373

pshhh chargers winning it all if we make the playoffs zee and death can run up the score on the CPU all they want... #SDSTRONG:)
    chrebet1024

Post 4/2/2014, 3:45 pm by chrebet1024

.....can somebody break down that AFC title game wall? Jets/Chiefs in both seasons so far.....

Chargers? Bengals? Colts? Maybe Browns now with GA? Dolphins? Pats? Ravens? Titans? Broncos? Jags playing sell this year too?

...who's gonna do it?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 10:49 pm