Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell Interview

hellrazor119

Hell Interview  Empty Hell Interview

Post by hellrazor119

Adam Shefter from ESPN: Coach how has your season been going?

Hell: Sheft, to be quite frank, horrible. Injuries left and right. We lost TRich for the season on a fluke play, questionable play calling, outside of that all is all.

Shefter: Since you brought up injuries, you have been hit hard. Marshall is down, Fleener, Jacoby, your leading pass rusher. How will you be able to stay afloat?

Hell: Players have to step up quite honestly. This is why we pay our general manger the bigs bucks. It's time to show up or shut up.

Schefter: You're coming off a 2 game losing streak out of the bye week, how do you think your team will perform ongoing?

Hell: We are fired up. I lit a match under their asses. Our most recent performances are inexcusable. I have made a few roster adjustments, that has gotten some attention.

Schefter: You have a tough opponent coming up next, the Texans. How do you think your team will perform?

Hell: Oh I have the upmost respect for TitanBrian. We have played some great games. I think this game will get out of hand, it will be a blowout. We are very disgusted with our play and I predict that we will run the table the rest of the regular season.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 4/12/2014, 5:25 am by SDchargers373

great interview. please post interview after colts miss playoffs:)

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 2:01 am