Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

49ers

RxDispenser

49ers Empty 49ers

Post by RxDispenser

I have generally respected DBE's play but in the beginning of the week I let him get an AP because I was too busy. He went on to not only win the game 52-13, and scoring 17 points in the 4th quarter, but Doug Martin went on to rush 32 times for 228 yards and 4 TD's which is a little bit ridiculous. Like c'mon man, you know the rules of the league, and unfortunately this isn't the first time Doug Martin has gone big like this against the CPU. I remember Chrebet saying something before about it, just doesn't look like there was a need for you to continue to score as it was 35-6 going into the 4th.
    Share this post on: reddit

BurntCabbage

Post 5/15/2014, 9:39 pm by BurntCabbage

I'm gonna check this out. On first glance it appears that 120 plays were ran. That's a high count considering average is 90.
    deathbyeagle

Post 5/15/2014, 10:07 pm by deathbyeagle

Not sure where ur getting 17 points in 4th. My only FG was in the first drive, so 17 is not correct. I super simmed most of the second half. Kap had 1 option play went for 74 yards in the 3rd, 1 martin TD in the 3rd simmed and 1 INT for a TD by willis in the 4th simmed. Notice my 45% in off redzone? thats me punting the ball to not score in the 3rd and 4th when it hit redzone. Id rather take the rushing yards and score less points then keep throwing. Throwing i take larger chunks which in turn can take less time off the clock, resulting in more bad plays by ur offense. Yes ill take the 3-10 yards rushing over that. Thats the reasaon for 120 plays, doesnt help cards cpu off couldnt hold a drive. So eventhough it could have been 100x's worse, i tired to keep it down. Thats the downfall to 49ers D vs any cpu offense. So again not sure where ur getting 17 in 4th, there was only 1 TD in 4th and it was a simmed defensive TD.
    BurntCabbage

Post 5/15/2014, 10:12 pm by BurntCabbage

49ers 15ov410

17 in the 4th
    deathbyeagle

Post 5/15/2014, 10:16 pm by deathbyeagle

ok guess martin had that simmed td in 4th and not 3rd then. dont remember a fg in 4th. downfall to simming i guess. But again just looking at my redzone % u can see i was preventing scoring a ton. Thats the downfall to cpu, it sucks.
    BurntCabbage

Post 5/15/2014, 10:40 pm by BurntCabbage

deathbyeagle wrote:I super simmed most of the second half.

chrebet1024 wrote:Advance Schedule

--MEFL will be Advanced the following days:
    Sunday at 10 pm et
    Tuesday at 10 pm et
    Friday at 6 pm et
    ***These advances are HARD advances. They will NEVER be held up for anybody, including the commishes. Reason is we want guys to schedule games for right AT ADVANCE so games get done quicker.

*Games are REQUIRED to be started at least 2 hours BEFORE ADVANCE.

*Early advances will happen if all games are completed
    *An advance will NEVER be late, so when scheduling games realize that you CAN schedule at 10 pm et of new advance period.
    *NO Super Simming....the only time you are allowed to is if you have permission to do so from the commish.

^^^^
    deathbyeagle

Post 5/15/2014, 10:53 pm by deathbyeagle

my bad, well rafa has a bed time of 8pm so he will probly play my ap since im never home by then, he can pay back for my gm vs cards. lol
    Ra-fa_br

Post 5/16/2014, 10:05 am by Ra-fa_br

How/ why is my name included in this debockery?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 1:03 am