Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 season, preseason injuries ON

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

2017 season, preseason injuries ON - Page 2 Empty 2017 season, preseason injuries ON

Post by chrebet1024

We're thinking for our last season to Sim the preseason with injuries ON.

What better opportunity to try this than right now.  It brings a whole new realistic approach to managing your team.  Let's be honest, we don't even come close to dealing with the injuries that the real league does.  To placebextra importance on the bottom third of the depth chart is angreta thing.  This way if guys sign cheapos to get around the salary cap.....this can come back to bite u in the ass if u get a couple key injuries in key positions.

What's everybody think?
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post 6/15/2014, 1:04 pm by chrebet1024

tough to monitor...but does make sense.

Post 6/15/2014, 5:44 pm by Pkmn93

I fuck it. Why not try something new and get response from the players going forward to M25. I personally would see some flaws with this. With 53 man roster it could be hard to manage a team with key players going down. Also brings out more SIM if a key CB is out on your opponents team you could force the pass more, even run if it was a LB. These are my opinions, it brings forth a more realitistic SIM I suppose.

Post 6/15/2014, 5:45 pm by Pkmn93

*MAdden 15

Post 6/19/2014, 2:31 pm by titanbrian

Wouldn't hurt my feelings to play some pre season games, especially if next years Madden gives more xp for game time. Also be fun playing you guys if the win didn't matter, with my backups, and I'd be able to try trick plays and fakes and junk like they do in NFL pre season.
    chrebet1024

Post 6/19/2014, 2:34 pm by chrebet1024

Personally...in have no desire to play preseason games.

And BC a lot of other guys wouldn't either....we would then get I to a tricky spot where some guys would be playing the CPU in preseason.  That could lead to a worse injury situation....with some guys being on auto while others are playing it out

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 9:46 pm