Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of the MEFL

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

State of the MEFL Empty State of the MEFL

Post by chrebet1024

So as we near M15, I wanted to express our views on how we feel about this league right now....

As everybody knows, we started M25 on very shaky ground.  It took a while to find the right owners, but we did and we now have them.  

M15 will be an absolutely sick year for both leagues as our owners are solidified and more will come (as the 2nd game of re ruiting is huge).  Not to mention we have PS3 guys coming back.

Do not be fooled either, MEFL Fantasy will be strong as hell in M15.  Fantasy leagues struggle when enormous turnover occurs...and that will not happen for M15.

Slick will still run fantasy with some help from cabbage and myself.

I'm telling you guys this because this is reality.....you better be ready to finish out M25 strong BC there are many guys already who don't have a team yet and many more are coming.  We are NOT starting up a third league.  

Now that owners are solidified...tryout games will he the norm....when looking for new guys.

There are many more good things coming....so be ready.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 6/19/2014, 11:58 am by titanbrian

I'm sure the commissioners are capable of selecting the right owners. If you guys need help, maybe grab 1 owner from each division to help give experienced ratings.
    deathbyeagle

Post 6/19/2014, 12:26 pm by deathbyeagle

Ive been in lgs for many many yrs, probly longer then most(12 yrs). By experience you will never have the lg with all solid owners. Ive been in hundreds of lgs through my time, some were very long term for years with a solid core, but always had them struggles still. It just is what it is. If you can get it to 75% you are in amazing shape which mefl default seams to be in at this point. You will always have the few teams that are revolving doors. Most lgs shut doors after 1-2 seasons, we lasted quite a bit longer so that gives a big credit to commishes and the core owners.

Sadly Fantasy lgs usually never last as long as default lgs. Its actually pretty good how many core players and how long it lasted this season, you guys should be pround of that. Nothing harder in madden lgs then keeping a fantasy lg alive this long.
    chrebet1024

Post 6/19/2014, 12:28 pm by chrebet1024

^^^^agreed

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 2:07 am