Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redskins Vacation / some work dilemmas.

Helldawg66

Redskins Vacation / some work dilemmas.  Empty Redskins Vacation / some work dilemmas.

Post by Helldawg66

Well my actual vacation where I'll be unavailable is from Tuesday July 29th through Friday August 1st. (I also wouldn't be available August 3rd).

My job is kindof jerking me around right now. For the people who don't know I'm a student research assistant involved on a juvenile crime prevention project in one of the southern counties in NJ. I'm acting as a lead assistant on a project that basically involves a curfew sweep over a few of the main municipalities in the county. It's scheduled for August 1st (even though I won't be there..kinda bullshit). There's a ton of paperwork we're still behind on and my availability is pretty fucked. I know I won't be available for the next advance (Friday July 18-Sunday 20).

I had some plans already set up for the weekend anyway but in addition to that my other free time is being taken up by visits I have to make to some service centers to get a feel for the layouts of the places we're taking the kids after they break curfew. (The sweep is educational, they aren't getting arrested even though cops are picking them up).

I'm not sure what my availability is for next week's set of advances [20th night through July 28th] I will keep myself on auto during this time but TEXT ME FIRST BEFORE PLAYING and if I can get it in around all this planning I will.

I'm stuck in meetings all morning and afternoon tomorrow, don't bother trying to reach me until maybe midnight.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 5:10 am