Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphins Scouting Report M15

BurntCabbage
    BurntCabbage

Dolphins Scouting Report M15 Empty Dolphins Scouting Report M15

Post by BurntCabbage

Offense: Mixes it up well. Didn't pick up on one thing in particular. Likes to try to get the ball to Mike Wallace (who wouldn't). Tried to get it to Wallace on wr screens but was unsuccessful this game. Seems like the key to his offense is to get the ball to Wallace and let him get the YAC. I imagine this offensive concept will change with Mccoy coming over from Philly, but I did not have to deal with Mccoy this game. He did not seem to be hugely successful with the running game, but most of his good runs went right up the gut. He got me a couple times with Tannehill on the option. Tannehill did not show the clutch play that will be needed to take this team into the playoffs. He had a chance to take a 4 point lead with under 2 mins remaining, but I user picked his read at the 1 yard line to seal the game.

Defense: Again mixes it up well. Ran almost every type of coverage very randomly. Again did not pick up on one thing in particular. Sometimes seems to play it too safe and can be dink and dunked to death when this occurs. Defensively he called the most variety out of almost anyone I played.

Special Teams: Normal

GG
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 11:21 am