Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are now All-Pro

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

We are now All-Pro - Page 2 Empty We are now All-Pro

Post by chrebet1024

As much as I don't want to do this...we MUST move to All-Pro.  IMO, All-Madden is still the best option for leagues like this....but we cannot use it.

Guys CANNOT be losing to the CPU when they are deserving of a win...or when the other guy doesn't show up.  In a perfect world, would it be great to have the CPU be a challenge?  Fuck yeah.  But how is it fair for a team to lose to the CPU when they already beat the user in the game prior?....and they're only playing the CPU to get a win.

The CPU challenge should be for your own private franchise.

I attempted to implement CPU Sliders to make the CPU easier...It most definitely is easier now.  Today I beat the CPU by 7 points.  FJD lost by 15 points, and this was after he was deserving of a win after defeating Bills before DC.  In Week 1 Tampamountaineer lost 41-7 to the CPU.  I cannot take the sliders any further than they already were.

We are now on All-Pro...with default settings across the board.  This is final.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post 9/2/2014, 11:49 am by chrebet1024

bu11ze1 wrote:the difficulty settings is all personal preference.  Everyone has their own reasoning for their preference.  I had given in on AM and started practicing on that.  AP / AM,  really don't care,  just want a decision to be made (which it has).

Agreed....gotta iron out the wrinkles early on though.  Higher difficulty or not, NOBODY could imagine how difficult it would be to defeat CPU on AM. (some people SILL don't believe it).

I don't condone changing shit up every minute...but I also don't condone waiting when a obvious solution is there.  It lies somewhere in the middle between both of our arguments I think.
    bu11ze1

Post 9/2/2014, 11:51 am by bu11ze1

I think you are going to be surprised a little bit tbh, still think people are going to struggle even on AP...game is just more difficult in general (without practicing). If I was a guessing man, I think the difficulty changes only add / remove assisted features and maybe adjusts adaptive AI...I am totally guessing here though.
    chrebet1024

Post 9/2/2014, 11:59 am by chrebet1024

bu11ze1 wrote:I think you are going to be surprised a little bit tbh,  still think people are going to struggle even on AP...game is just more difficult in general (without practicing).    If I was a guessing man,  I think the difficulty changes only add  / remove assisted features and maybe adjusts adaptive AI...I am totally guessing here though.

No I agree.  From what I've felt so far...I think the sliders won't have to be touched on AP.  Gameplay will still be great.  You guys gotta understand something...I'm not Anti-All-Pro.

Me, personally, would rather have AP because it allows me a better chance to win.  When looking at the league as a whole I want to go AM because I feel it brings things closer together.

Closer games? yes
    Parity? yes
    Good owners that have less talent having a betters shot to stay competitive? yes
    Giving our better owners more of a challenge in dominating? yes
    ...makes for a better league all around IMO.

...But it's just not gonna work that way this year based on how tough the CPU is to beat on AM.  CANNOT have guys losing CPU games.

It should play out fine...NOTHING has given us the impression that something will be ULTRA DOMINANT like in previous versions.  If something IS DOMINANT, I WILL change the sliders.  If not...I won't.

Post 9/2/2014, 12:32 pm by Zeemen

Ok one thing is I don't want to hear the "we don't have practices" you can make yr online team in 35 minutes and play all u want with them in different modes so let's just through that out the window. We are on all pro fine lets play not every will agree to it but it's what our commish has decided so it's done. But for the love if god he people are losing to the freakin CPU now then it should be a loss none of this multiple game BS. Can't have it both ways I think some rules should be made still. Also if some are sti struggling here then maybe this is not the league for them. Don't mean to be harsh but I remember when we where doing to add all these skill players that this would be a power league. I get we are a league as as whole top to bottom but we need to cater to the skilled ayers as well not just those in need. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way I just tend to say it. Anyways play on we will have to adjust. But this level will make some players go off with many many wins so let's not kid ourselves thinking we solved all issues. Chrebet said it right parody is not at this level. It never was.
    tony87blue

Post 9/2/2014, 12:36 pm by tony87blue

Zeemen wrote:Maybe we make an all pro league call it Mxl and Tony can run it. I'm being serious as he was a good commish before. This league should be hard as hell. IMO

thanks but no thanks. i'm done with that role...
    chrebet1024

Post 9/2/2014, 12:41 pm by chrebet1024

The All-Pro gameplay will be great.  ...don't worry about it.

Post 9/2/2014, 5:25 pm by Fjd42

Look im upset about the loss but there isnt another way?
    chrebet1024

Post 9/2/2014, 5:35 pm by chrebet1024

Fjd42 wrote:Look im upset about the loss but there isnt another way?

No there isn't.  Don't worry it's not your fault, just has to be done.  It'll be fine.
    chrebet1024

Post 9/2/2014, 5:36 pm by chrebet1024

After season 1 we can revisit.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 1:53 am