Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sl1cks1lverman Scouting Report Week 5

ddarrendd
    ddarrendd

Sl1cks1lverman Scouting Report Week 5 Empty Sl1cks1lverman Scouting Report Week 5

Post by ddarrendd

Offense: Offense is built around speed and throwing a ton of passes behind the line of scrimmage. He has 3 backs he uses in certain situations so if you keep an eye on his backs it can give you an idea of what he is doing.*He only subs Benjarvus Green Ellis in to run straight up the gut, Sproles and them motions him into a route* His running is great his o-line was always mauling my guys on the run; however his passing can be very predictable which allowed me to get 3 user interceptions (2 in the red zone) or I would have surely lost this game. Loves no huddle and when he runs it he tends to run more than pass with it.

Defense: Likes man/press coverage more than zone. If you truly have a great receiver I would target him often because of the aggressive nature of his defense. Over the middle was consistently wide open for passing gains. He was definitely more focused on shutting down the run. I almost always had multiple wrs in 1 on 1 coverage. Great at sniffing out screen passes both I ran were minimal gains/or loss.

Overall: Good game
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:57 am