Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cards Scout(Fallen)

deathbyeagle
    deathbyeagle

Cards Scout(Fallen) Empty Cards Scout(Fallen)

Post by deathbyeagle

Offense:

Running: Doesnt run much, looks to be 80 pass 20 run. this game 33 passes, 9 rushes. Likes the stretch play when he runs. Will get in a dive here and there. He will look to run the QB if nothing is open down field. Struggled in this game to get the run going for many yards.

Passing: I kinda noticed in archives he likes this type of set up. 1- If ur CBs are backed off he changes the outside routes to Deep outs or curls. 2- If the CBs are bumped, he goes slants to the outside recs. Look for the drag, seam or post route by the TE to be his main option if u shade correctly to the outside recs. He will move Fitz all around to the slot etc where he will go corner routes mostly when he is there. A few screens tried in this one. Last route is a Hb flat/wheel as a last option if nothing else is open.

Defense: Loves the cover 3 style zone blitzes. This is a large majority of his defensive plays. he is a zone guy for sure using them, cover 3 and cover 2 and cover 2 sink. he will throw in a few man blitzes if he expects run. i did see a handful of underman called as well. Mixes up his bump and run coverages. Will user the DT and try to come in untouched. When not usering DT he is a safety and lets it be known by moving him around presnap to diff spots. So if the safety is not moving, hes the DT.

Sp Teams: Normal.

gg
    Share this post on: reddit

deathbyeagle

Post 2/3/2015, 7:21 pm by deathbyeagle

Update

Offense:

Running: Not much success in running. tried a off tackle style runs and a few dives here and there. Ran Logan thomas once but fumbled on it. Quick snaps like everyone now adays.

Passing: Its fallen come on, expect the verticals play to be his main play. In 3 TE sets look for the TE on right side to be on a corner or the Wr on and slant/cross. In 2 TE sets look for playation deep to the TEs, both on seam routes. If its not those plays or verticals look for the slant/cross route. His 2nd route if thats not open is the drag route.

Defense: Picks his plays before I even picked mine. Likes the cover 3 style zones the most. Will get in some cover 0 blitzes if he guesses run(sub in backup hb and throw to throw him off). A few underman and cover 1 man plays mixed in. He does get a good mix of cover 4 and cover 2 invert plays in there as well. Struggled to make tackles as he goes for the big hit resulting in hugging air and a big gain.

Sp Teams: Always goes to the left side, didnt get much but the 20/21 lard line.

gg

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 1:51 pm