Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rams owner double d

shooter8175

rams owner double d Empty rams owner double d

Post by shooter8175

please tell me what is ok with scoring up 30

2 min 55 left in game throw a 27 yard pass to tavon 10 yd drag n run it in for score
    Share this post on: reddit

ddarrendd

Post 9/26/2014, 1:18 am by ddarrendd

Watch video... Dude been running nearly 100 percent pass plays since half time and no huddle multiple times a drive. I get ball back set chew clock intednding to run it out run a run up middle and he calls timeout?!?!!? Wth run another up middle and another timeout and now I'm 3rd and 8 and need to pass to get 1st down so I pass and run it in to score....., in my opinion if you are still running no huddle and calling time outs you either think there's a chance if a comeback or are just trying to get the ball back so you can continue to rack up stats for Carr and Streater. And can we get a rule about sending people pissy texts on their phone... Oh wait we have one I think...
    slicksilverman

Post 9/26/2014, 2:03 am by slicksilverman

Drive in question about a minute before time stated:

http://www.twitch.tv/shooter8175/b/572178943?t=57m37s

why are timeouts being called here? Doubled needs to turn on Archive Broadcasts.
    deathbyeagle

Post 9/26/2014, 9:07 am by deathbyeagle

I dont understand why shooter is calling Timeouts but I see fault in Rams as well. U cth the ball for a first down, he has zero time outs. Why not take slide in bounds so clock runs. Then after 2 min warning runs down take knees to end the game? Seams like common sense being up by that much. Then u rams look respectable and Raiders cant even get any more stats. Dont think either owner used there brains in this one.

On top of that Rams doesnt stream or archive still. Hes been warned and punished in the past. I think deeper action needs to be taken on a consistent repeat offender.
    chrebet1024

Post 9/26/2014, 6:36 pm by chrebet1024

I'll watch the video.  DoubleD has some difficulty broadcasting but he'll still be streaming and archiving.

As far as the game goes....again I gotta watch the video...but If timeouts are being called, I mean it's tough to complain about a score against you if you're still trying to win.

It works BOTH WAYS when it's time to conceded defeat.  BOTH teams have to waive that flag.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:15 pm