Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooter8175

ddarrendd
    ddarrendd

Shooter8175 Empty Shooter8175

Post by ddarrendd

His offense from halftime on was pretty much 95% pass and 5% qb scramble. No huddled probably half of the time during 3rd and 4th quarters. He never conceded defeat down big and stuck with no huddle passing and qb scrambling until the end of game. Calling timeouts when I was trying to run out the clock in the 4th.
    Share this post on: reddit

slicksilverman

Post 9/26/2014, 7:06 pm by slicksilverman

Footage from Halftime
    ddarrendd

Post 9/26/2014, 7:45 pm by ddarrendd

By my count that is 3 seperate drives of no huddle in 3rd quarter by him. 3 no huddle plays in 1st drive with 1 qb scramble and no running plays. 1 no huddle play in 2nd drive of 3rd quarter by him with 1 qb scramble and no running plays, and 2 more no huddle plays in his 3rd drive of 3rd quarter  with one more scramble and no running plays. So pretty sure we are not allowed to call 100percent pass plays all 3rd quarter with 6 no huddle snaps and 3 qb scrambles mixed in.

Post 9/27/2014, 2:02 am by SDchargers373

u do know that ur allowed to run no huddle ANYTIME ur down by 17 right? and ANYTIME ur down by 9 in the 4thq right? Ive played shooter twice and he does pass alot but this game in question when ur down 3tds ud expect the losing team to pass more? shooter definetly could mix it up more i agree with u on that but its not like he calls the same pass play over and over from the same formations like some people do with their draws lol
    ddarrendd

Post 9/27/2014, 8:50 am by ddarrendd

Aww how cute; I have my very own heckler now.

Post 9/27/2014, 1:34 pm by SDchargers373

ddarrendd wrote:Aww how cute; I have my very own heckler now.

well u been in the league for so long but u filing complaints on rues that dont exist lmao

Post  by Sponsored content