Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Browns week 4 spurdaddy

Flybad
    Flybad

Browns week 4 spurdaddy Empty Browns week 4 spurdaddy

Post by Flybad

Offense: runs inside primarily. Likes the HB bast of the L of center out of I form 2WR on the same side. Expects man on 3rd and long, will close formation U to hit the slant out w Welker and will audible apropriotly if he thinks it's a zone. Only thing that kept him in this game was about 8-10 bombs downfield to Gordon when 1 on 1 coverage. He only caught about 3 or 4 but they were for big yardage and put him in scoring range.

Defense: did not see much man at all. Maybe a total of 10 plays all game long and some of those were when I was in 3rd and hopeless. Heavy drop zone and occasional zone blitz. Prefers the cover 2 zone in the red zone. He users a MLBer all game long. Has a tendencies to over peruse and take himself out of the play w his user player.

Connection: great

Gg Spurdaddy. Was rite down to the wire. Unfortunate such a great game has to end in overtime on a fumbled punt return when I was mashing on the triangle button well before the ball got to Stevens-howling. Oh well...with Luck and Nicks out It should never have been that close. Good luck the rest of the season.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post 9/30/2014, 8:08 am by chrebet1024

Good stuff

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 10:34 am