Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowboys (BLD) week 16 scout

Flybad
    Flybad

Cowboys (BLD) week 16 scout Empty Cowboys (BLD) week 16 scout

Post by Flybad

Offense: good mix of inside and outside running. Running is the priority. D. Murry is a beast. Hit him about 3 times in the backfield, he broke the Takles and turned them into 10-15 yard gains. Not a great passer...proficient, but running game is his bread and butter. In passing situations look to shut down WR D. Bryant (especially while in the slot) and TE J. Written.

Defense: good mix of man, zone, blitz and coverage. Did a lot of stuff nothing to key on, other than a tendencie to call a 4-3 cover 2 zone w MLB blitz on first and running downs. I had a hard time establishing the run game. Threw well despite a 54 overall QB at the helm. Threw a silly pick 6 in the red zone that ended up being the difference and costing me the game.

Connection. Great.

Gg Bld! Really was a great, intense game. Rite down to the wire. Gotta give U credit for marching the length of the field and scoring a TD w :02 sec left and 4th down. You said "to hell with OT...Its all or nothing rite now". I respect that. But alas it is the 4th game the Colts have lost this season in this fashion (by 4 or less and in the last remaining seconds of the game). Good luck in the playoffs!
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 10:35 am