Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

broncos

shooter8175

broncos  - Page 2 Empty broncos

Post by shooter8175

I forgot to record so I can save highlights

http://www.twitch.tv/claxtke/b/578909193

ive read the rules I want to know if pulling von miller from de is LEGAL

fucking lobby style gm

hike lob a bomb to Thomas 8 times for 300 yards

fun lobby style gm cant wait for the next 1 clarke

Share this post on: reddit

Yeah Dog

Post 10/20/2014, 9:54 am by Yeah Dog

Average pass attempts in 2014 per team per game in the NFL ranges from 27 (Houston) to 43 (Saints and Colts). I have not watched the film - but 44 pass attempts isn't Unsim if we are going off NFL stats - 12 catches appears at first glance to be a lot and it is - but I believe it needs to be taken into account does DT catch 10+ passes a game therefore cheese - or was this a one game occurrence where DT just went off - it does happen in the NFL.

i also agree with what ddarendd said earlier - I enjoy playing Shooter - but his games tend to lean toward more stats for both teams - his style of play resembles the greatest show on turf from back in the day - if i were better i'd air it out more like shooter and fallen also.

Post 10/20/2014, 5:37 pm by Zeemen

Yeah Dog wrote:Average pass attempts in 2014 per team per game in the NFL ranges from 27 (Houston) to 43 (Saints and Colts).  I have not watched the film - but 44 pass attempts isn't Unsim if we are going off NFL stats - 12 catches appears at first glance to be a lot and it is - but I believe it needs to be taken into account does DT catch 10+ passes a game therefore cheese - or was this a one game occurrence where DT just went off - it does happen in the NFL.

i also agree with what ddarendd said earlier - I enjoy playing Shooter - but his games tend to lean toward more stats for both teams - his style of play resembles the greatest show on turf from back in the day - if i were better i'd air it out more like shooter and fallen also.

I agree 383 rec yards does happen in the NFL ?????

Post 10/20/2014, 7:12 pm by ClaxTKE

Zeemen wrote:

I agree 383 rec yards does happen in the NFL ?????

Firstly, I have no history of stat padding whatsoever. I don't even know if I've ever gotten one WR over 200.

Secondly, If you actually watch the game it was the perfect storm. Down big early, needed big plays quick. I spread the ball around he only caught 12 out of a possible 44 passes.

What do you want zee? A league where records cannot be broken? Just like REAL NFL a guys about to break a record he should take himself out of bounds and not play? Right Zee?

I don't think this league is for me if you aren't allowed to break records in a perfect storm. There were a number of different factors which all caused it to happen and if you watch the game is was not forced. It was purely my best player helping me fight and claw my way back into a very important and intense divisional game.

Post 10/20/2014, 9:07 pm by Zeemen

I wasn't even talking to you man. I'm on yr side with the play to what the D gives. Diffetence is if that was me with the game you had I'd have every MXL guy jumping all over me. More power to ya I could care less but I'm not going to hear that happens in the NFL 383 yards rec.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 1:49 pm