Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chiefs (RCH08) Week 3

RxDispenser

Chiefs (RCH08) Week 3 Empty Chiefs (RCH08) Week 3

Post by RxDispenser

Plays a tough game all around, was one of the best games I have played probably. I felt bad about beating him on his birthday though. Ended up giving him a few gifts though.....a couple picks, missed FG, and a couple penalties. At times I felt like I was playing the actual Chiefs with the way he played.

Offense: Comes out in a base formation or 3TE set most of the time. He mixes up pass and run extremely well. He seemed to favor play action passes, and hitting one of the tight ends. Likes short passes and medium passes over the middle. Runs a lot, can't blame him with Jamaal Charles. Does not favor inside or outside too much, liked using power runs, and can do damage if Charles makes it to the outside. One thing that stood out was that he didn't abandon the run game while he was down.

Defense: Ran mostly a zone defense. Run defense is solid, had trouble running most of the game against him.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 3:09 pm