Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 Game of the Week

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

Week 2 Game of the Week Empty Week 2 Game of the Week

Post by chrebet1024

WEEK 2

Week 2 Game of the Week 2a7BUwHbWD+WScqJkw22yafwM1sDHma4SnJQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg== chrebet1024 (1-0)
    vs
    Week 2 Game of the Week WD7vcQSK6lzZwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg== BurntCabbage (1-0)
    Sunday, 1 pm, only on Week 2 Game of the Week 9k=
    I mean lets me honest...this was an easy one to pick.  Lets first think about the rivalry the Jets and Pats have for a second.  Ok, and now add in to the fact that the 2 commishes are going at it as well?  A recipe for a wicked good time.  And yes I said "wicked" as all of those "New Englanders" would say.  The Jets are coming off an impressive Week 1 win against the Bucs at at home.  Rookie QB Geno Smith led his team to victory in his first ever NFL game.  He wasn't stellar through the air, but his "dual-threat" attack was enough to keep Tampa Bay off balance.  For BurntCabbage and the Pats, they also come off an impressive victory in Buffalo.  The story of that one was their Defense.  They only allowed 217 total yards and 3 points.  As these 2 rivals get together in Foxboro this Sunday, the question will be this.....Will Bill Belichick once again come up with something to confuse yet another Rookie QB?
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:01 pm