Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cards and Vikings trade - Approved

bbw6506
    bbw6506

Cards and Vikings trade - Approved Empty Cards and Vikings trade - Approved

Post by bbw6506

Cards Receive
    AP Age 31 99 OVR and 99 everything
    http://daddyleagues.com/MEFL/player/1398723/attributes
    And 3rp next year

Vikings recieve
    1rp this year 31 ovr
    2rp Next year
    Andre Ellington  rb age 27 83 ovr

Please remember draft pick pick will be very low picks

I agree
    Share this post on: reddit

Fallen2244

Post 11/30/2014, 7:53 pm by Fallen2244

accept
    chrebet1024

Post 11/30/2014, 8:12 pm by chrebet1024

Approved on my end.

BBW, remember...sometimes "who" is involved in the deal (which owners I mean), is just as important as the deal itself.  We don't want any rules where Trades can be REVERSED, unfairly screwing owners if another owner leaves the league.

...so bc of this, in some situations (depending on the owners involved in the deal), we will be extra careful.  I.E. as it pertains to the Packers previous deal.

Trading Guidelines

Trust Element
    While yes we do want our owners to be responsible for their own teams, at the same time the APPROVAL process will be strict.
    ***DO NOT EVER COMPLAIN ABOUT A VETO OF A TRADE.  You CAN point out facts and try to argue the point but please tread lightly.
    --The trust element comes down mainly when deal with STUD/STAR players and HIGH Draft Picks.  It is ok if these guys are traded, BUT we want to make sure the owners involved with a trade of a STUD player is an owner who will be in the league for the long haul.  We will be very careful with the trades that involve stars and high picks, making sure that the owner is fully committed.  Please understand going in.
    ***And a trade CAN be declined simply on the fact that the owner hasn't spent enough time with us yet.  There is no time minimum that qualifies an owner as "trust-worthy."  These will be done on a case by case basis.  The last thing we want is a new owner taking over a team that just lost it's stud player in a trade because the prior owner got booted or quit.
    bbw6506

Post 11/30/2014, 8:31 pm by bbw6506

Ok I understand
    Fallen2244

Post 12/1/2014, 3:18 pm by Fallen2244

Can we get a ruling?
    BurntCabbage

Post 12/1/2014, 6:30 pm by BurntCabbage

I'll approve

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 4:40 pm