Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dbe suspension

Ra-fa_br
    Ra-fa_br

Dbe suspension Empty Dbe suspension

Post by Ra-fa_br

This has nothing to do with the game stats. This suspension is all about (1) super simming with out asking and (2) not broadcasting the game without any notice.

Dbe sit Christine Micheal for 10 games for these two infractions.

Share this post on: reddit

deathbyeagle

Post 3/8/2015, 12:26 pm by deathbyeagle

Fine but 3 other gms that were ap gms played wk17 were not broadcasted as well. Think to be fair, everyone not broadcasted should get a equal suspension. So they should get 5 games each. It was lions(has no broadcasted gms yet), rams(it was cpu, his internet wont be the issue) and bucs. Bucs only broadcasted 1 drive then cut it. Fair is fair. Ive noticed alot of non broadcasting btw, im one who is always doing broadcasting but because of ps4 issue and time forgot and get suspended, others just dont and nothing, again time to be equal to all.
    tony87blue

Post 3/8/2015, 12:59 pm by tony87blue

yep, my game cut off at about the 5min mark of the stream. idk why, i seen the message but i didnt bother trying to figure it out. it's a bit different then completely not having one Wink

also, unlike your game, i didnt have 90 runs vs 8 pass plays or nearly 500 yds rushing. there's nothing in my game that is questionable that screams "hey look at me!" yea rafa says that stats have nothing to do with it, but that's the only reason why it's even noticed!

good luck trying to get me to sit one of my players because my stream cut off!
    deathbyeagle

Post 3/9/2015, 3:46 pm by deathbyeagle

Is this being looked into or is everyone else not streaming and super simming plays getting swept under the rug cause their name is not DBE?
    Ra-fa_br

Post 3/9/2015, 8:13 pm by Ra-fa_br

Twitch was down yesterday, we're looking into it
    tony87blue

Post 3/10/2015, 2:41 pm by tony87blue

http://www.twitch.tv/tony87blue/b/632768384

there's my game in-question....right around the 2 min mark is the opening kickoff which the dolphins received ball first. as you can see, i just hit supersim and selected change of possession. then i took the ball and played normal. stream cuts off only a few plays into my 1st drive but rinse and repeat the rest of the game with supersim D possessions to change of possession and play normal O. nothing in my game summary is subject to the thought of me doing anything shady during this game.

i've done the same thing all year long when playing cpu. i absolutely hate having to play vs cpu but i'm not going to let my games sim when i know i either deserve to attempt for a W vs the cpu or i earned my W vs an opponent but the game got disconnected. you can go look at my cpu games vs GB, CHI, & MIA this season and you'll see i also only started them 1 time. i dont quit and restart because of injuries or because i'm close to losing or any other possible reason.

so i say again, good luck getting me to sit a player of mine bc of some dumb attempt to make it "fair" just because i only have a partial archive.
    Ra-fa_br

Post 3/10/2015, 7:34 pm by Ra-fa_br

youre not supposed to super sim either...
    tony87blue

Post 3/10/2015, 9:32 pm by tony87blue

I operate with my own set of rules....

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:02 am