Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New trade rule proposal

titanbrian

New trade rule proposal Empty New trade rule proposal

Post by titanbrian

Currently our trade rules are a maximum of 4 players out, and 4 players in. For a short time we tried 2 and 2.

The goal is to prevent teams from being able to drastically change the way they look, but also give us some freedom to mold a team the way we like.

I thought having a max traded away at 2, but no cap on how many you acquire, would be a good compromise.

Only two leaving,  would mean teams would still have a similar identity 4 seasons in. No cap receiving players, would encourage more complex trades, maybe involving more than one team, and the ability to get more for one player would make "even" trades easier to accomplish.

Worth a try???
    Share this post on: reddit

deathbyeagle

Post 8/16/2015, 8:17 am by deathbyeagle

That sounds like the dumbest idea I ever heard

Really you have a brain in that head, where u come up with that piece of shit idea?

And you call yourself a man, psssh.

Well, I actually read it now, its a ok idea.

Thats the best Idea someone had on here since removing fallen

I like the idea so much I want to stick my dick in it.

I want it to stick its dick in me.

I think its worth a try Smile
    Yeah Dog

Post 8/17/2015, 10:58 am by Yeah Dog

Better than two in two out

Post 8/17/2015, 6:02 pm by ClaxTKE

I think it's better than 2 in 2 out. However I'm still partial for the 4 because it allows more trades for lesser known players as well as using players to balance salaries.

Post 8/18/2015, 1:11 pm by j_bell12

It's not a bad idea.... 4 in 4 out in fantasy is good... Not so much in default. However, the max draft picks per draft shouldn't change. I just see more jockeying for draft picks this way... I think it would work though.

Post 8/19/2015, 8:11 pm by titanbrian

Rule is way easier to write: allowed to trade away two players per season.

Post 8/24/2015, 3:01 pm by shooter8175

4 in 4 out good rule

Post 8/24/2015, 4:46 pm by Helldawg66

I like Jbell's point with it...because I would totally be trying to get extra picks. lol. 2 out no limit in kinda makes sense. Can we trade draft picks other than current year and next year yet?
    Ra-fa_br

Post 8/24/2015, 6:21 pm by Ra-fa_br

Split it down the middle?

3 out the max, and unlimited draft picks

Post 8/24/2015, 8:31 pm by shooter8175

The reason I like more than 2 is I am always a lower rates team the raiders that needs work
    I'd be good with 3 and the picks

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:30 am