Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

raiders/texans trade

rascrush

raiders/texans trade Empty raiders/texans trade

Post by rascrush

raiders trade

rights to there 2015 1st round pick
    rights to there 2015 3rd round pick

texans trade

1st round pick this year
    3rd round pick this year

raiders get to revamp there team and texans get picks in the draft they want.

i accept
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 12/11/2013, 7:44 am by titanbrian

I accept
    chrebet1024

Post 12/11/2013, 8:14 am by chrebet1024

VETO

The value of "Time" is a huge factor in which picks from a draft 1 whole year prior are much more valuable.

There could only be 2 things titanbrian33 is thinking of there....

1.  He knows the "draft classes" and wants the picks in that draft
    2.  He's looking at the standings and predicts he will do better than rascrush over the next 2 years
    --Texans are 2-4 and Raiders are 3-3, so that's pretty close.

The same picks 1 year apart, are never worth the same.

If the 3rd round pick got taken out for 2014, I'd be much more inclined to approve.

Post 12/11/2013, 12:02 pm by titanbrian

We knew you wouldn't go for it but had to try ,i thought i read there is no limit on trading draft picks, so i hoped you didn't regulate it. When we are in the draft they give you the option to trade up, or trade down, does that mean we can't do that ? The position i want has a guy that has a average draft position in the 7th round, i could take him 1st but just paying him more $ then he is worth.
    chrebet1024

Post 12/11/2013, 12:19 pm by chrebet1024

yes..during the draft u can trade draft picks (no players) with little regulation. But this trade has got to at least have the 2014 3rd rounder be taken out to be considered. The fact that the 2014 picks will have an extra year in the franchise over the 2015 picks....makes those 2014 picks much more valuable.

also when u get to the draft....I guarantee u will get more than that for your 1st rounder alone.

Post 12/11/2013, 1:34 pm by titanbrian

Ooooooo, so i can totally go Bill Belichik and trade down to the third round, still get the guys i want, and be loaded for the next years draft. That's the sweetest thing I've heard in a while, thanks.
    chrebet1024

Post 12/11/2013, 2:35 pm by chrebet1024

absolutely.....but be careful...NOBODY in these leagues looks at the "average draft projection" duringbthe rooie drafts. that is totally meaningless to everybody...including yourself.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 5:07 pm