Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Era Begins in New York

tcmagic97
    tcmagic97

A New Era Begins in New York Empty A New Era Begins in New York

Post by tcmagic97

A change has come in New York as tcmagic97 takes over the reins in New York. With the team sitting at 5-8, it is time to focus on next year. It starts with cap space. When tcmagic97 took over, the Giants were in negative cap space, but after cutting many key vets, the Giants are on the positive side of the payroll, although big cap penalties are sure to come. Hopefully with solid play from Ryan Nassib and the offense, as well as the defense led by Jason Pierre Paul, the team can finish the year strong and gain momentum for next year.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post 1/4/2014, 2:43 pm by chrebet1024

thank you! one less story for me to write today. You the man!
    chrebet1024

Post 1/4/2014, 2:50 pm by chrebet1024

you are now my Met Life Co-Tenant too.  Rent is 150K a month by the way.

Post 1/4/2014, 2:54 pm by omgahamsandwich

does this mean eli manning has hit the curb?

Post 1/4/2014, 3:02 pm by omgahamsandwich

nevermind, alrdy signed him
    tcmagic97

Post 1/4/2014, 4:06 pm by tcmagic97

no prob. i enjoy writing stories sometimes. time to play some spoiler and it starts with the seahawks. this league right now is a lot less pressure than fantasy for me since im already out of playoff contention so maybe it will help me get my groove back in the other league. ive been awful since the bye week in fantasy. i need to keep that division lead. and the rams are just loving these giants im cutting he basically signed my whole team lol. i gotta see what i have in nassib and then if he sucks (which i expect) im going qb in draft no doubt. i have a lot of talented guys, but i also have a ton of overpaid old hags too. gonna have the biggest cap penalty of all time next year.
    tcmagic97

Post 1/4/2014, 4:06 pm by tcmagic97

and also, i might decide to build a stadium of my own..i cant stand seeing the nfl logo at midfield

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:40 am