Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A shout out to the two MEFL leagues

Zeemen

A shout out to the two MEFL leagues Empty A shout out to the two MEFL leagues

Post by Zeemen

by Zeemen
    Just want to give a thanks to the default and fantasy MEFL leagues. I have been been playing 4 years now in online leagues and hands down these two are the best I've ever played in.

I was in MXL and MXLF for years and both were great but what sepertates MEFL is that you feel part of a season not just what your team does. With the write ups and posts, the off season activity, and the brotherhood, these two league sepertate themselves from others. I was trying to find a third league to play in and either the website is bland or they don't have 32 owners or not very active.

All in all I want to thank Chrebet and the help from some owners oppointed to tasks. These leagues have everything in them to keep a hardcore owner involved. The rules are also strict which helps for as close to real football as a video game can be.

4 years ago when this online league option started in madden, I never thought it would be so In depth as it is here. I can only imagine how much better it will get. Most owners I have played all have been good guys and football lovers in heart. I remember running the MXLF fantasy league with cabbage for years and I thought we did a good job of running things and building a league but compared to what Chrebet has done and built here, all I can say is the league I ran was 1'st grade level compared to what this league is today. I'm truely fired up to be a part of the two leagues and thankful for what you and cabbage have done here for us all. I know many I speak with feel the same.
    Share this post on: reddit

Ra-fa_br

Post 3/2/2014, 8:12 am by Ra-fa_br

League is the shit... well said Zee

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 10:10 am