Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redskins / Vikings trade - APPROVED

Helldawg66

Redskins / Vikings trade - APPROVED Empty Redskins / Vikings trade - APPROVED

Post by Helldawg66

I'm pretty sure we have this agreed to...if there are any issues with it I'll see / I will be available by phone after 4 eastern.

Vikings trade
    2nd Round Pick and 3rd Round Pick this year

Redskins trade
    OT D'Brickashaw Ferguson [32 yrs old, daddy leagues 99 ovr. 9+ mil salary, cap number's around 9-11].  Conditional 3rd round pick next season - condition is Tampamountaineer gets a 3rd round pick in the next draft if Ferguson retires after the season.

Skins are in cap hell and won't receive a cap penalty if Ferguson is cut loose or traded, drafted his replacement last draft so the dropoff is there but planned for.  Vikes need a tackle, Skins have an abundance and a desperate need to clear cap room (around 3 mil in room despite lots of funds, need to add people in fa or at least get better backups than total garbage)

Ferg has kept up his high level of play and was an OL of the yr candidate....can't remember but he may have made pro bowl as well.

Conditions from original Jets/Skins trade to get Ferguson no longer apply.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 5/2/2014, 11:32 pm by Helldawg66

Skins accept this deal if approved and Tampa does accept.

Post 5/2/2014, 11:52 pm by tampamountaineer

i confirm
    BurntCabbage

Post 5/4/2014, 9:27 am by BurntCabbage

I approve
    chrebet1024

Post 5/4/2014, 12:51 pm by chrebet1024

APPROVED

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 4:11 am