Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coaches corner

titanbrian

coaches corner Empty coaches corner

Post by titanbrian

with the game getting stale, i thought i would start handing out some tips and tricks i use in the game. I don't have very many (look at my standings) but i do some things that i rarely see any one else do.

First tip: wind direction

I've been hearing people complaining all year that Madden won't fix the wind, but the truth is its really not broken.

The wind changes directions on your away games. That's it.
    At home go by the wind meter (kicks and punts), and away do the opposite of the arrow!
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 6/10/2014, 3:06 pm by Pkmn93

I usually kick the opposite way the wind is blowing for instance if it's blowing hard righti kick it left. The higher it it the less you have to put more direction

Post 6/14/2014, 12:25 pm by titanbrian

Tip two: overtime coin toss

The coin toss at start of overtime is ALWAYS the same as it was the start of game. Its been this way in Madden from the beginning.

I always pick heads, that way if i get to overtime I'm able to remember the opening toss by remembering if i kicked or not.

Post 6/14/2014, 1:05 pm by Pkmn93

I almost always pick tails when I am away team. Majority always wins lol

Post 6/14/2014, 3:25 pm by SDchargers373

that coin flip thing is a good tip if I can remember lol thanks brian u always contribute good stuff man

Post 6/15/2014, 12:55 am by Zeemen

Oh I have a madden tip too. My 94 speed we seems to be faster then my 87 speed we. Can't fir the life of me figure out why but if I find out I'll be sure to share the info.

Post 6/15/2014, 12:56 am by Zeemen

Zeemen wrote:Oh I have a madden tip too. My 94 speed wr seems to be faster then my 87 speed wr. Can't for the life of me figure out why but if I find out I'll be sure to share the info.
    Ra-fa_br

Post 6/15/2014, 6:23 am by Ra-fa_br

?
    chrebet1024

Post 6/15/2014, 12:33 pm by chrebet1024

.....I believe it's because the 94 speed WR ate his Wheaties that morning.

Post 6/15/2014, 5:47 pm by Pkmn93

Also Which way do you defend if the wind is blowing harsh

Post 6/15/2014, 8:43 pm by Zeemen

Nice Chrebet. Ya it's a total joke thought most would get it but I guess not. You are right it's the cereal of champs.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 5:26 pm