Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veteren owner takes the reigns in Chicago....

BurntCabbage
    BurntCabbage

Veteren owner takes the reigns in Chicago.... Empty Veteren owner takes the reigns in Chicago....

Post by BurntCabbage

With the sad departure of out good friend lord Deniki, chicago needed a new owner. Stepping in is a veteren from fantasy.....Flybad. He's a championship winner so look out for da bears!!
    Share this post on: reddit

Ra-fa_br

Post 6/22/2014, 1:50 pm by Ra-fa_br

Welcomr back
    chrebet1024

Post 6/22/2014, 3:11 pm by chrebet1024

great addition...FINALLY Flybad comes to the default league.

Post 6/22/2014, 4:20 pm by j_bell12

Great owner and player! Good to see ya Flybad!!
    Flybad

Post 6/22/2014, 5:19 pm by Flybad

I have a lot of respect for Lord Denki. We've been battling for years. This year alone in Fantasy through 3 seasons I missed the playoffs first season, then in the second Denki bounced me out in the NFC Championship game. Season 3 I had my revenge and returned the favor, also in the NFC Championship game. When the annoncement about Fantasy being over after the 4th year went public I was just going to take the next couple months off. When I heard about your departure I was inspired to carry on your legacy and hard work of building the default Bears for the past 4 seasons. It has to B hard to walk away from something you have put so much time and effort into. I know first hand how much effort it takes and I want to assure you that your effort will not go in vain in the 5th and final season. Good bye for now and come back when and if u can.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to a fun and exciting season before the new game comes out!

Post 6/22/2014, 6:07 pm by Zeemen

Your a bum!!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:17 am