Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bears scout...

tony87blue
    tony87blue

Bears scout... Empty Bears scout...

Post by tony87blue

Somehow no one has managed to not do a scout report on zeemen.....I haven't played him but

Offense:

Passing - someone cover wr Marshall....he has 61rec 923yds 6td. That's 39 more rec than 2nd receiver on bears and 25 more rec than next mefl receiver.

Look forward to the challenge Wink
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 9/14/2014, 2:06 am by Zeemen

Writing a scouting report on someone you did not play yet. Classic.
    Ra-fa_br

Post 9/14/2014, 9:59 am by Ra-fa_br

I played him:

Offense: runs inside and outside. Runs out of any formation, no reads, all hb runs. Passing mixes everything in, drags, streaks, screens. Never really know who he is going to, although Marshall is his go to guy expect any of his wr, hb, te, and fb to be involved. seems like the out in route to the hb is not a go to play anymore.

Defense, expect the kitchen sink any time. No tendencies mixes it up and does not give you a read even if a blitz is coming.

GG Zee

there you go Tony

Please run it up Zee

Post 9/14/2014, 11:30 am by Zeemen

Awesome write up bro. You too were awesome to play
    tony87blue

Post 9/14/2014, 11:34 am by tony87blue

Lol...hey just bringing some life to the forum. Again, looking forward to the challenge

Post 9/14/2014, 12:18 pm by Zeemen

I think to many including myself do not do scouting reports bc games are taped so if someone wants to know about a team they can watch a game. Not sure if any do that I don't and never have the time too but maybe some do. I guess for me I like reading and reacting to get a win and not know what my opponent is doing.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 12:23 pm