Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 8 Chiefs Bu11 Scouting Report

ddarrendd
    ddarrendd

Week 8 Chiefs Bu11 Scouting Report Empty Week 8 Chiefs Bu11 Scouting Report

Post by ddarrendd

Offense: Tried to get Charles to the edge on tosses and counter mostly  but did hit the gut some too;had 11 touches for 21 yards. Didn't really move the ball to well in the passing game after Alex Smith went down after two passes. Vick came in and was terribly inaccurate who he then subbed Aaron Murray in who had pinpoint accuracy for the remainder of game. No huddle non stop once down 17 in 3rd quarter all the way through the 4th is where he racked up most of his passing yardage. Varies his routes pretty good the only tendancy I noticed was on 3rd and medium/long he usualy runs a play action pass so you need to be prepared for that.

Defense: Pretty great pass defenders downfield mixed with Bradfords' inability to lead a receiver down field resulted in two interceptions for him. Saw more cover 3 than other defensive formations but mixed up his defense well. I had more success against him when he ran man coverage. I used my speed Givens and Austin to make plays in open space when I thought he was in zone.

Overall: Good game and tough opponent who knows what happens if Alex Smith doesn't go down like 4 plays into game. GG
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 2:57 pm